Germany's Return and Some Smut

Luciano sat on the couch reading a book with his brother looking over his shoulder constantly whenever he wasn't glaring daggers into his own book that Luciano had lent him. Japan was sitting on the floor, neatly eating some sushi that he had made minutes earlier. How the Japanese man could eat neatly like he did, nobody would ever know. There was a sudden knock at the door causing Luciano to look up from his book. "I'll get it." Romano said quickly. He was bored anyways. He opened the door to let in a big, buff, German couch potato. "Welcome back, Luther. How was it?" Flavio asked, causing Luciano to automatically look up from his book. "It was not too good, but it was better than the last time I went to see them for a meeting over treaties. At least there were no fights this time." Luther answered optimistically. The duo started walking into the living area where the rest were. "Glad to see you're back without too much damage." Luciano muttered, looking back down at his book. Germany went to the couch and hugged Luciano. "See? I told you nothing would happen."

"Yeah, yeah. Get off me, potato breather." Luciano shifted, trying to get out of the macho man's grip. It didn't work, as usual, so Lutz did not loosen his grip on Luciano. "So does that mean you no longer need anyone to care for the house now?" Kuro stood, waiting for an invitation to leave. "I guess so. This might be the last time we see you though. Maybe you could stay with us a little longer?" Luther asked. "No, no, no, no, no. He's not staying." Luciano said, pushing Kuro toward the door. "Thank you for the stay, mister Germany, but I should probably be leaving. I still have to deal with affairs in my country and the trip back is very long." Kuro said politely. "Well, if you must. I hope to see you again someday, though!" Luther said as Kuro quickly made his way to the door. "And you as well!" Kuro said, closing the door behind himself.

Flavio shuffled behind Luciano. "I should be going too. Santiago is probably worried about me being gone for so long. I hope you two take care of yourselves until I came back!" Romano said, quickly leaving before either of them could say anything about it. Luciano immediately went back to the couch and his book, being pulled into Luther's arms soon thereafter. "Did you miss me?" Luther asked, laying a kiss on his cheek. "Sí. I missed you, you big doofus." Luciano kissed him back, looking back down at his book. Luther pulled him closer and nuzzled the Italian's neck and placing soft kisses on his neck, effectively distracting him enough to be able to snatch his book away from him. "H-hey! Give that back!" Luciano stuttered, trying to take the book back while being cuddled practically to death.

"No. I want to cuddle and kiss my boyfriend that I haven't seen for over twenty-four hours." Luther answered, hugging Luciano tighter. "Fine." Luciano answered, spinning around in Luther's lap to face him and laying a few small kisses on his face. He wrapped his legs around the big German and tangled his fingers through his hair as he laid another soft kiss on the man's lips. Lutz, in turn, leaned into the kiss and slid his tongue into Luciano's mouth easily and without hesitation, exploring him. He pulled Luciano even closer, grabbing his ass while doing so, though Luciano didn't very much mind. He was too busy trying to keep up with Luther's movements. Luther pulled away, leaving Luciano wanting more and trailed his mouth down his neck, leaving small kisses all down his neck.

"Are you done with me yet?" Luciano asked, shuddering a little as he continued to kiss and nip at his neck. "No, I'm just getting started." Luther answered, making Luciano's curl twitch just slightly. Lutz started to unbutton Luciano's shirt, the small Italian lighting up bright red now as Luther continued laying kisses down his thin chest once again, stopping to lick and suck at his nipples as he went down the Italian's chest. The German, who had somehow lost his own shirt without Luciano's noticing, quickly started undoing Luciano's pants. "I thought you said you just wanted to kiss and cuddle?" Luciano asked, helping Lutz get rid of the clothing that still separated the two. "I changed my mind..." Luther mumbled, slowly removing the last bit of clothing that still clothed his body and laying another kiss on Luciano's lips. "Your body is just too beautiful to resist." Luther added, laying even more kisses down Luciano's thin frame.

"N-no it's not." Luciano objected as Luther finally made it down to his member, which he laid more soft kisses on. "Of course it is. You are beautiful." Luther answered, laying more kisses on Luciano's face. He dug through the couch cushions and pulled out a bottle of lube with a small hint of a smirk. Luther had hidden this shit all over the house for situations such as this. He had hidden bottles of the stuff in the kitchen, the closet, and yes, even in the bathroom. He was strange like that, but it was better to be safe than sorry. And since he was an extra horny guy living with his boyfriend who didn't really mind a few quickies here and there around the house, it was much better to be safe than sorry. He started lathering his hands before reaching behind the Italian and sticking one finger slowly up his ass. "I-I'm not," Luciano stated before a gasp escaped his mouth, betraying him and interjecting his own thoughts. "Is that okay?" Luther asked, inserting a second finger and scissoring. "Y-yes. It's more than okay, d-dumb ass." Luciano stuttered back. Luther gave his small, yet sometimes violent, Italian boyfriend another kiss before moving behind him and getting ready to fuck the poor Italian senseless.

Luciano slept soundly for the first time in a while on Luther's chest, the two of them covered only by a quilt that Luther had pulled off the back of the couch. Luther loved moments like these, when he could watch Luciano actually sleep. He didn't sleep very often, but he guessed a good round of sex would do that to some people. It was exhausting sometimes, especially going more than one round, but worth it in the end. Even when he was the one whose ass would be hurting for a week. He tiredly combed his fingers through Luciano's hair as he slept, causing the small Italian to stir slightly.

"Good morning." Luciano said groggily, lifting his head up a little and giving Lutz a small kiss on the lips. "It's actually evening now, babe." Luther answered, leaning down and kissing Luciano back. "Whatever." Luciano answered, giving Lutz one last kiss before leaving, completely naked, to get some new clothes. Luther watched the door for a while before going off in the same direction Luciano had gone to get his own clothes. When he made it back to their room, he found Luciano more than halfway dressed already and sliding on a dress shirt. Luther quickly got a pair of pants and started getting dressed as well.

When Luciano finished dressing himself, he started helping Luther get dressed by buttoning up his shirt (Luther hadn't been doing so well with that, having been fiddling with the buttons of his shirt for a few minutes, unable to dress himself). "So why don't we go out and do something tonight?" Luciano suggested. "For dinner or what?" Luther asked. "We could go to dinner." Luciano fidgeted with Luther's collar, trying to get it to be symmetrical. Luciano glanced into the hallway to check the time of the giant clock hanging on the wall outside. It was a little too early to get dinner just yet though and Luciano voiced this. "We can go later and until then, you can read your book and I can cuddle you whilst you do that." Luther smiled. "Do you do anything but cuddle and sit around on your lazy ass all day long?" Luciano sighed. "Well I also stare at your ass as you work too." Luther kissed Luciano. "Pervert." Luciano snorted before Luther put his lips to his, kissing back despite the fact.

Lutz grabbed Luciano's ass, pulling him closer as if to prove Luciano right by calling him a perv. He kissed Veneziano deeply and without thought for a few minutes, the two of them standing in the entrance of the room until Luciano pulled apart from him and swatted Luther's hands away, stepping out into the hall. "You can hug and cuddle me, but that's it. And no more stealing my book." Luciano ordered, heading back to the couch they had had sex on less than ten minutes ago, taking up his book and opening it back to the page he had been at. "Fine." Lutz answered, sitting down and pulling Luciano into his lap. He nuzzled the nape of Italy's neck, breathing in his scent and holding him tightly. Luciano silently read his book, attempting to seem unaffected by him.

He actually found it kind of... cute how the buff man would always hang on him and try to cuddle with him constantly. It was pretty annoying, sure, but it was still adorable.

And as much as Luciano felt like the German man was adorable sometimes, Lutz thought that Luciano was so much more adorable. The way he tried to hide all his emotions, but ended up blurting it all out later. He just said some very adorable things sometimes. And the way he always squirmed a little when Lutz tried to hug him or cuddle him, even though he wouldn't so much as flinch when he was being kissed or fucked. And the small, cute Italian only ever blushed when the two of them were cuddling. And the single fact alone that Luciano was tiny, and looked like a cute little knife-wielding child made him all the more adorable. But he was still very handsome. Especially when wearing one of his nice suits or, even better, when wearing nothing.

He looked forward to even more perfect days just like this.