The Monster

Hey guys! So this is my first story I have ever written so please don't judge. I hope you enjoy!!!!

Chapter 1

Dear diary,

Today was a good day I guess, I didn't get a beating from dad today, yet, sooner or later he will come in and beat me for no reason and that's what I don't understand, he comes into my room and beats me for no reason. I don't get it, why does he beat me? I have done nothing wrong to him. I do everything he tells me to do and he still beats me. I think its the fact that I look a lot like my mom or something but Gilian and I are twins and he never beats her. I think he likes her better or something. I'm getting tired of all this crap. I'm thinking about running away and living with Luke or my best friend Janie. I don't know if it's a good idea but it's worth a try because if I stay here, I am going to die......literally. I wish my mom was still here. She use to help me everytime I got beat and one day she just left out of no where. She must of had enough of my father and just left. But why didn't she take me and Gilian with her? Did she not love us? Or was she just saving herself? Come to think of it, I never seen her leave. I just woke up one day and she was gone. What if my dad did something to her? He could've killed here. He was the last one to see her and they were arguing the night before my mom "left". Now that I think of it, he must have killed her. He never lets us go to the basement for some odd reason and he said that if we ever go down there, he will lock us in a secret room that he has somewhere in the house, so my mom has to be in the basement!! I have to go save her, if she's still alive. I need to go when everyone is asleep, but what if I get caught? I don't care, it's my mom and she needs my help, she has always been there for me and now I need to be there for her. I need a plan to get into the basement without him knowing but how ???

And that's when I was dragged out from under my bed and face to face with my father."BITCH I WAS CALLING YOU" he yelled. "sorry I was listening to music" I said trying no to get him even more angry than he already is. "THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY SORRY!!!". "WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY???". He looked at me with hatred in his eyes and I knew that I should have never said that to him. He started to kick, punch, pull my hair, spit, everything you can imaging to me. When finished, I laid lifeless wishing I was dead but sadly I wasn't. "GET UP BITCH!" he spat. " I can't" i said weakly. " Oh stop being such a pussy" he said. I just ignored him and stayed on the floor not moving at all trying to sleep but he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me down the stairs....literally."ow" was all I can say once we reached the bottom floor. " OH SHUT UP YOU STUPID HOE" he yelled. I could tell that he was drunk because of the way he walked, talked, and smelled." Time for you to learn your lesson" he said with a evil grin on his stupid face. He dragged me towards the basement door. " YES!!" I thought. "he' Is taking me to the basement, maybe I can find mom there." He opened the door and threw me down the stairs. "Have a nice week down here, maybe you will come out better if you spend a few nights down here." He laughed and went to go close the door but stopped. "Watch out for the rats, I don't want rotten flesh in my basement by the end of the week." He locked the door and left. I started to get light headed so I layed my head down on the dirty basement floor and drifted off to sleep. I woke up the next day and started to look around the basement for my mom. " I hope she's ok" I thought. I don't what I will do if she got hurt. I turned on my flashlight from my phone and started to look around. As I was looking around I tripped over a bag."Ow, what the??." I got up and opened the bag and then the worst smell hit me in the face. "DAMN, WHAT THE HELL IS DAD KEEPING IN HERE" I thought. I looked what was inside and my heart stopped. "Mom?" I said. It was my mom inside the bag. She had cuts on her face and her neck was broken. Her fingers were chopped off and her neck was slit. I started to cry. I can't believe my dad did this to her. I looked at her again and I felt the room darken and that's all I remembered. When I woke up I was still next to the body bag. What should I do?? I can't just leave her here. She would never do that to me and I'm not going to do that to her. But what should I do I can't leave the basement and there's no other way out. Maybe I should call the police. No I can't do that because dad will find out and end up killing Gilian. As all these questions are running to my head, I try to think of a plan. After pacing around for a while I came up with a plan. I called Gillian and told her to leave the house so she can be a safe. "Why do you want me to leave the house again" she asked annoyed. "So you can be safe from dad" I said. She agreed with me and left the house. I instantly called 911. "911 what is your emergency" The operator said. "Please come help me please, I'm here with my mom and she's dead." I said panicking. "Where are you right now" she asked. "In the basement of my house" I said. "What is the address of your house" she asked worried. "It's 182 Roslyn Ave, please hurry, if my dad hears me he will kill me" I said hearing my dad coming. "Ok don't worry hun we will be there as fast as we can" she said. "Ok I have to go my dad is coming and if he hears me, he will kill me" I said hearing him yell through the door. "No do not hang up or we will lose your location" she said quickly. "Ok but you have to be quiet or he will hear you" I said unsure. "Ok" she said. I quickly zipped up the body bag and put it back where it was and laid down on the floor pretending to be asleep. Then all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my side. "BITCH GET UP" he said kicking my side. I get up and look at him. "Where is Gilian?" he said annoyed. "How should I know I've been in the basement all day"I said. He looked at me and slapped me. "Don't sass me BITCH, I need her to do something for me" he said getting angrier by the minute. "Well I don't know where she is and she's not answering her phone so I don't know what to tell you" I said getting annoyed. He punched me in the face and then left and that's when it happened. Gilian came back home when the police came and she got held hostage by my dad. He put a knife to her throat and told the police to let him go but that wasn't going to happened.The police told him to let her go but it was too late, he slit her throat. I was hearing everything through the door and that's when they opened the door, I saw her laying there with her eyes open and blood every where. I started to have a emotional breakdown. I had nobody in my life now, He took everyone I had away from me. The paramedics took me and put me in the back of the ambulance and took me away.