Another One ?!?!?

Chapter 16

A few weeks later, I started to feel horrible and I was throwing up a lot. "LUKE!" I yelled. He came in and saw the look on my face and knew something was wrong. "What's the matter" Luke said, coming over to me and giving me a hug. I started to cry. "I've been throwing up a lot and I just feel like shit. He just froze. "What?" I said. "Babe, I think you're pregnant" he said. "How, if you used a condom that night" I said. "You did use a condom that night, right?" I said. He closed his eyes and shook his head no. "Damnit Luke" I said getting out of bed. "Where are you going?" Luke said. "I'm going to test myself" I said. "You have a test with you?" Luke asked. "Your mom put it in my bag" I said. He laughed and shook his head. I grabbed one from the bag and went to the bathroom. I waited for a few minutes and the test beeped. "LUKE, COME HERE" I yelled. " Did it beep?" he asked. "Yea" I said. "Ok and what does it say?" he asked. "I don't know, I wanted to do it with you" I said. "Can you check please?" I asked with pleading eyes. He shook his head yes and went over to the test. He looked at the test and look at me. "What does it say?" I asked, getting extremely nervous. "It's positive" Luke said. I shook my head and slid down the door. Luke walked over to me and hugged me. "Don't worry, I am going to be here for you" Luke said. I smiled and wiped my tears. Luke helped me get up and carried me to our room. "You should get some rest, ok" he said, laying me down on the bed. "Can you lay down with me?" I asked. He shook his head yes and laid down with me. "Thanks" I said. "Anything for you" he said, kissing the top of my head. "Can you sing to me?" I said. "Ok" he said and started to sing "Through The Dark by One Direction" and I started to drift off to sleep and eventually I fell asleep, hoping that this whole pregnancy thing, comes out right. I woke up to someone screaming. I shot right up and instantly got light headed. "It's ok, it's just the guys doing something stupid" Luke said. I laid back down and went back to sleep.

What y'all think about it so far?? I'm having some writers block so any ideas would help right now :-D