Scars

Chapter 7

We finished with the paint fight and started to clean ourselves. "Alright who's going to use the hose first?" I said with the hose in my hand, looking at them. No one said anything and I shrugged. I turned the hose on and started to clean my hair and my body with the hose. Soon I got all of the paint off and turned the hose off. I turned the hose off and held out the hose for the next person. I noticed that all of them had an evil grin on their faces and I knew what they were going to do. "No" I said, shaking my head. They all got up and started to run after me. I dropped the hose and started to run away. "NO, I JUST FINISHED GETTING ALL THE PAINT OFF" I yelled back at them. They catched up with me and started to hug me. "NO" I yelled trying to escape their hugs. They finally let go but I was covered with paint again. "I hate you guys" I said walking away. "You know you loves us" Jai said smiling at me. "Unfortunately, yes" I sighed. "Hey!" they all said. I laughed and walked back to the hose. "Can I go first?" James said. I nodded yes and sat down with the rest of the group. As I was going to sit down, Luke grabbed my waist and sat me down on his lap. "I could've sat on the ground" I said smiling down at him. "Yea, but I am cold and you give me warmth" he said cuddling into my side. I sunk down into his lap and put my head in the crook of his neck. "You should dress like that often" he said smiling at me. I just smiled and rolled my eyes. "I'm just kidding. You look beautiful in anything" he said, kissing the top my head. I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek and snuggled back into his neck. "Are you guys gonna clean up or stay like that" Daniel said. I noticed that James and Daniel were done, so Luke and I got up and turned on the hose to get cleaned up. Luke grabbed the hose and spared the cold water at me. I gasped at how cold the water was. "LUKE THAT'S COLD" I screamed. He started to laugh. "It's not suppose to be hot" he said spraying water at me. I took the hose from him and sprayed him with the hose. I laughed and kept spraying him  with it. I was laughing so hard that I didn't see luke run at me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Luke, put me down, you know I hate being picked up" I said while hitting his back. "Not until you say sorry" he said spinning around in circles. "LUKE,STOP" I yelled. "Say sorry, then I will stop"he said spinning faster. "Ok, ok, sorry" I said. He put me down but I fell to the ground from how dizzy I was. Luke laughed at me and helped me up. I held onto Luke until the world stopped spinning. When my vision finally got into focus, I see Luke staring at me. "What?" I said looking at him confused. "You just look beautiful" he said moving a strand of hair from my face. He leaned in and gave me a kiss and smiled after. I smiled back. "That was random" I said shutting off the hose. He just shrugged and walked towards the door. I followed and stopped at the door. I opened the door looking for Jai. "JAI" I yelled. "Yea?" he said from the kitchen. "Can you get mine and Luke's towel please" I said. He shook his head yes and went to his and Luke's room. When he came back was when I noticed that he was butt naked. "Jai why are you naked?"I said, covering my eyes with my hands. "Because I am air drying" he said. I closed the front door and opened my eyes. "Your brother is weird" I said smiling at Luke. He smiled back and nodded. I wrapped the towel around my body and took my clothes off while the towel was around my body. I finished and waited for Luke to finish. We entered the house and went to Luke's room. "Do you want to change first or do you want me to change first?" I asked. "Why can't we change at the same time" he said, smiling at me. "No" I said. "Why not?" he whined. "Because I don't want you to see my body" I said. "But I've seen your body before" he said. "Yea by accident and I still had underwear on" I said. He rolled his eyes and left the room. "Ok then" I said  after he left. I started to dry my body carefully because of my scars. As I go to drop my towel, I heard someone open the door and gasp. I turned around to see who it was and I saw that it was Luke. He didn't say anything, he just stood there, staring at me. "What are you staring at" I said. He didn't say anything. He just walked over to me and gave me a hug. I was so confused. I noticed that he was upset from the way he was hugging me. "Luke what's the matter" I said. " I didn't know your scars were that bad" he said while rubbing my back. I looked at him with a confused face and looked down at my body and saw that all the makeup that I put on my body, has washed off so all my ugly scars were exposed. I started to cry. I never wanted Luke to see my scars. They made me feel ugly and worthless. Luke came over to me and gave me another hug. "I never wanted you to see my scars" I said, crying into his chest. "Why?" he said, rubbing my back. "They make me feel worthless" I said, wiping my tears. "You are never going to be worthless ok, those scars might always be with you but those are going to be your battle scars" he said. "You know why, those scars are battle scars and not worthless scars" he said looking down at me. I shook my head no and looked up at him. "It's because you are a survivor of abuse and that makes you strong and beautiful" he said, smiling at me. I smiled back at him and gave him a kiss. Luke is right even though I have these scars, I am a survivor and that makes me strong and I have to accept that.

Hey Guys! I hope your enjoying the book! If you guys want me to make a book about a specific person and want me to use you names in them, please comment your name and the celebrity you want. Love y'all!!!