•⎡Chapter Seven⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After a while, another chatroom opened, and long story short, Yoosung found out his allergy was fake.

Poor Yoosung, who hadjust bought out the supermarket's chocolate milk, found out his allergy was false.

So the first thing he did was drink a cup of coffee.

He wasn't really sure why he did it, but he did. Maybe it was some sort of feeling of rebellion.

"I'll show Seven..." he grumbled quietly as he made the coffee.

He looked over at his computer.

He wasn't in the mood to play LOLOL, how strange.

Was it because of [Y/N]?

He smiled lightly at the thought of you, and sighed as he took a sip of his Coffee.

You sat alone at Rika's and you were so tempted to touch her computer.

V's words echoed in your mind:
Don't touch anything.
Alarm.
Blah blah blah.

But you were craving the Internet, and your phone couldn't provide.
You enjoyed playing games too.

You haven't played your [F/G] in four days.

Is what withdrawal feels like?
You wonder sadly as you lay on the bed, stretching your fingers irritably.

Stupid 'Alarm'....
You sighed to yourself and left the apartment, and entered the hallway.

After you entered the hallway you pushed the elevator button and waited.

This elevator is taking way too long...

The elevator opens with a ding, and you enter cautiously. Clicking the first floor button, you wait as the elevator lurches down and moves slowly down the 14 floors.

You noticed that they always play the same three songs as elevator music, and it's "Jesse's Girl" by Rick Springfield, "What's New Pussycat", and "It's Not Unusual", by Tom Jones.

Right now, "What's New Pussycat" was playing, and every time it played seemed to be more painful.

With the speed of the elevator, and the songs it plays, this could be a torture chamber.

Finally the elevator door opened and you bolted out, so desperate to escape, and hit the wall in front of you.

You stumbled back, and regained your balance. Afterwards you walked out of the apartment building and towards the convenience store.

"To pick Lai's chips or....to pick Herr'z..." You said aloud looking at the chips.

Hmm....there was no Honey Buddha around...

You picked up the Lai's/Herr'z chips and also get your [F/D].

Soon you are back inside the elevator. You cursed a little bit at the music playing.

Where could I find a woman like that?

Like Jesses girl

I wish that I had Jesses girl!

Where can I find a woman like-

You sighed, admitting defeat.

"I wish that I had Jesse's girl." You sang aloud, at the top of your lungs. "I want Jesse's girl! Where can I find a woman like that? I want- I want- Jesse's Girl!"

You rocked to the song until it ended. Afterwards you just felt empty, as if you were disappointed in yourself.

What's new pussycat?
Whoah whoa oh~!

You groaned, and at that moment the elevator door opened. A woman with her son was on the other side,  with horrified expressions on their faces. The woman was holding her kid back, as if trying to protect him from danger. They were staring at you, and continued to stare as you walked away.

How weird, they must really hate What's New Pussycat.

You left the elevator and went back to the apartment, and sat on Rika's bed, eating your ships.

You turned on your phone.
"Yoosung." You said without releasing your breath.

"Ya, [Y/N]?" He asked, his voice sounding like his normal self.

You exhaled. "How are you?"

"Okay, I guess." He said.

"Are you upset about the Caffeine thing with Seven?" You asked him.

He didn't reply right away, instead you heard his light breathing.
"Yeah. That's not the only thing on my mind though, don't worry about it." He said in a kind and happy way.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Well, yeah." He replied.

"If you're sure..."

"Just let me do this!" He said fiercely, and you backed down a bit.

"Alright. How is gaming?"

"...I don't know. I haven't gamed today."

"Oh? That's different." You added.

"Yeah.." He said.

"Well, if you want to talk...I'm here to listen Yoosung!" You said, trying to replicate his cheeriness.

"Thanks [Y/N]!" He was very cheery back.

"Awe, that sounded really cute." You found yourself blushing.

"T-Thanks..."

The call ended and you finished up your bag of chips, and tossed them in the garbage can.

"Ah, Lai's/Herr'z, you never disappoint." You said aloud, and laid down on the bed, ready for a nap.