•⎡Chapter Twenty-Five⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[pH/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[L/N]= Last Name

(A/N: Hi everyone! I'm back and feeling better! My cat is doing good so far, so everything's nice and dandy for rn.

His name is Ozzy. Anyway, here's the chapter!)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yoosung hadn't talked to you since the incident. He's smiled at you, but you never spoke to each other.

Now you were locked in his room with a plate of eggs as breakfast. Although it had been hours since he made them, they still somehow radiated warmth. Yoosung should be home soon, but you didn't care regardless.

You looked at the time on the TV he gave you. He usually gets home from his morning classes around 3 everyday.

Yet it was 4:36.

Did something happen to him? Were you trapped in this room forever?

You calmed yourself down. It's possible he was just in traffic...in downtown Seoul.

Wait, he can't drive! He probably takes the bus. So did he miss his bus?

Just as your thoughts went to the worst, you heard the familiar clicking of the door and were greeted by him opening the door.

"Sorry I'm a little later than usual. I had some business to take care of..." he said and entered the room. "What are you watching-"

"One of Zen's dramas."

"Those are on Netflix..?!" He asked, and sat next to you.

"I think a lot of them were just added- since Zen's getting more popular." You said.

You watched the drama with the lights off in silence until he said, "I'd hate to have a girlfriend who's so famous and married to her work."

"I don't know, it might not be so bad if the guy is nice." You said, heat rising to your face. You couldn't control it, it just happened.

Was that the biggest mistake you had made?

"...I bet you wish Zen would be your Prince Charming and come rescue you, huh?" He asked.