•⎡Chapter Thirty-Two⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[C/W]= Curse Word
[L/N]= Last Name

A/N: I've never panicked more than when I accidentally published this earlier.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yoosung shakily fastened himself into the driver's seat of Seven's fancy car. He was nervous. He'd never drove before, after all!

"Can't be that hard..." He muttered to himself as he stepped on the gas and the car lurched forward. On instinct, he took his foot off and fell back into the seat, his seat belt growing a bit tighter.

That's what you don't want to do, Yoosung.

He sighed. He would have to learn eventually, so might as well do it now.

After a while he started to get the hang of most of it, so Yoosung drove off to the place he went with Seven.

If his intuition was right, one of the hackers that he'd held at gunpoint took you. Probably not Seven, of course. So it has to be the other one.

And he was off. He could make it in a little over a day if he drove fast enough.

~

You laid silently on the cold ground, and the hacker-of whom was guarding you- looked at you peculiarly with his vibrant, mint eyes.

"Aren't you going to talk or something? Cry out in the dark for your boyfriend?"

You stayed silent. It was as if the grief had washed back over you when it had started to die down.

Dead...

"You're no fun." He pouted and turned away from you.

It was odd. You felt broken, as if a piece of you was forcibly ripped away. It was as if you'd stopped caring all together.

You were so broken that you couldn't even cry, and you really wanted to.

So you laid in the eerie darkness, looking up at the blackness in silence.

You heard the hacker get up, and watched as someone in a robe switched places with him while he walked away.

The cell unlocked and two people in robes grabbed you. You didn't struggle as they lifted your body and held onto your arms tightly.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"The savior says that it's time for the ceremony."

"Ceremony?" You asked.

"It's time for you to become a member!" One of your captors- a female- said enthusiastically.

A member...? You didn't want that. These cult people seem unstable-!

You finally tried to resist, but their grips on your arm remained firm.

As you continued to walk, you heard odd noises. Some screams, and some other things that would just scream "danger" and it was coming closer.

One of the people dragging you walked forward cautiously, only to collapse after they walked towards the source of the noise. You felt the other captor start to tremble as they let go of you and walk forward to check out the problem as well.

This time, you saw the intruder. They swung a baseball bat they were wielding right at your captors head, and sat down to take shallow, shaken breaths.

And then he looked up at you, his hooded eyelids resting upon his dark lavender eyes- which usually appear to be a bright amethyst- and smiled.

In an odd way, you were finally glad that he was unpredictable. Relief instantly flooded through you.

He's alive.

He's alive.

"[Y/N]!" He said, his voice laced with both lust and relief.

As he got closer to you, you could see the blood stained both on his face and the weapon he was wielding. The first thing he did as soon as he was in range was hug you.

There was something odd about him right now, though. He seemed distant; uncaring.

You took in his scent- a familiar and refreshing one. You instantly noticed his wince as soon as you hugged a bit too tight. Not only that, there were scratches all over his body and his left ankle looked a bit twisted.

He was injured, yet he still came to rescue you? Idiot.

You broke away from the hug and he smiled at you. "Let's get out of here." He said simply with a slight smile; his eyes still mystifying and dark.

"I could never agree more." You replied, and he grabbed your hand. This time you didn't mind.

It was all going so well.

You were about to make it out.

Lol secret end spoilers from here on

probably

If only she hadn't been there.

"Yoosung." The woman's voice boomed down the small hallway you were in, and Yoosung instantly tensed.

You looked at him. His eyes seemed oddly hopeful, bright. You both looked at the source of the voice, of whom was standing at the top of the stairwell at the end of the dark, musty hall.

It was someone you recognized.

You recognized her from all the pictures.

You recognized her because you had been living in her apartment.

You recognized her because your boyfriend was her cousin.

Yoosung suddenly fell to his knees.

"R-Rika...?"