•⎡Chapter Twenty-One⎦•

[Y/N]= Your Name
[H/C]= Hair Color
[F/C]= Favorite Color
[F/S]= Favorite Song
[F/G]= Favorite Game
[F/D]= Favorite Drink
[C/Y]= Current Year
[F/A]= Favorite Anime
[F/SH]= Favorite Show
[F/M]= Favorite Movie
[F/F]= Favorite Food
[S/F/C]= Second Favorite Color
[L/N]= Last Name

{A/N: Kinky}
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yoosung was uncomfortable.
It was noisy, and crowded.

"Welcome to the RFA Party." He said, greeting guests blandly.

Usually Jaehee would greet the guests, but since you weren't here she had to handle other things.

After all the guests had arrived, even those that were late, Yoosung stood in a corner of the room- where usually he would be running around talking to people.

"Yoosung, are you alright?" He heard Jaehee's voice behind him. She walked in front of him, clipboard in hand.

"Ah, of course!" He said, smiling slightly. "I'm just a little upset because [Y/N] didn't come...she put all this work into the party too..."

"I understand...I wanted to meet her, too." Jaehee sighed, sounding a bit disappointed. "If she has some sort of emergency, however, I can't blame her for not coming."

Yoosung didn't reply, he just kept the disappointed look on his face.

"The best we can do is keep this party going as she planned." The brunette smiled at him.

"You're right, Jaehee! If I can't do my best for her then what am I even doing?"

"That's the spirit!" Zen came up behind her, and smiled.

Yoosung felt a surge of anger, but his fake smile remained. He wondered if they could tell he was faking it.

"There's nothing we can do, considering she's not here." Zen said. "-except keep up the party the way she planned."

"Haha, yeah...Jaehee just said that." He muttered, but he assumed neither of them heard it.

They both walked away, probably talking about Zen's job- as usual.

Yoosung sighed, walking away, but stopped when he heard a familiar voice behind him. "Where's [Y/N]?"

The question was most certainly directed at him.

~

You screamed out of frustration, still bound to the chair. The next time you see him with free hands, you swore you were going to punch that pretty boy in the face.

You sighed, trying to calm yourself down. You took your time to look around the room. It was pretty dirty, as Yoosung had mentioned before. Clothes and wrappers were everywhere, scattered across the room as if he didn't even attempt to clean it up.

"Tch." You said to yourself, "He didn't even bother to clean up, yet he still put me in here..."

Looking at it, though, you sort of felt bad for him. Sure, you might not be the cleanest person around, but atleast you attempted to clean every now and then. Looking at this- to you, it kind of looks  like he doesn't care about cleanliness. You wouldn't be surprised if there were cockroaches floating around somewhere.