Chapter one

I will keep updating everyday until I have finished telling the whole story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The depression started early this year when my group of 8 friends slowly reduced to 2 which was me and my boyfriend of 5 months. My best friends left me and went to their own group they stopped talking to me. Shit went down hill when my so called best friend Britany decided to tell everyone that I had given my boyfriend a hand job amd he had poked me, she also said we had sex when I didnt even see him that weekend :/ my reaction when people asked me was "yeah we didnt even see each other but I mean hell yeah phone sex...." some people actually believed me.

It was now just me and my boyfriend (James) we would spend both intervall and lunch together every single day at school which I didnt mind but I still missed my friends.

The following is what happened while I was walking diwn the hall way at school

me: (casually walking to class)

random girl: (cough) slut (cough)

me: turns round only to see a bunch of girls walking away

This carried on for weeks.....

after this I was feeling shit the only thing that made me feel better was James..  Or so I thought..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You might be thinking why get depressed over silly rumors.. well I dont take bullying to well.

Bye till next time :)