Chapter Three

Hey whoever is reading this thank you for taking your time to read it :) it means alot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the next week I went from 5 cuts to 10 they all weren't as bad as the two that I kept going over. On a saturday I was doing jobs for my grandma and I found a craft knife blade it was a bit rusty but I took it anyway.

That night while in the shower I had the blade with me and I made 3 more cuts one of them was almost the whole width of my leg as the blood was oozing out I just sat there crying till I had to get out. 

I repeated this every night for two weeks, I was feeling great the cutting made the pain go away. Nothing could stop me .

After two weeks I was only cutting every third day, sometimes I would have a shower just to cut.

In the school holidays my mum had my phone and read my texts to James she then took my phone off me and said how dissapointed she was. At this stage James was panicking because he had a fight with me around lunch time and when he texted me that night I wasnt replying. He assumed I was breaking up with him and he proceeded to try drown himself. I didnt find this out till I used my ipod to message him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you can see , my life is nothing compared to other people... my family loves me and I have great friends even though we dont see each other we are still besties