I GOT PUBLISHED!

HI GUYS!!!!

First of all, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 1 MILLION READS!!!OMG!!!

Second of all, one of my books, Not So Fast, Mr. Billionaire, got published!!!!! I never thought I would ever achieve anything like this and I am beyond grateful to all of you.

Without you guys, none of this would be possible and I would still be that old Shiewanie, wishing to have her own identity.

I have struggled a lot in life and now that I have this, I don't know how to handle it. It's so amazing to reach your life goal at such a young age! You guys have done so much for me, and I ask one last favor...

This book is going to do a lot for me, and I will need you guys for that. It will mean the world to me if you hopped over to Amazon, check it out, and maybe even buy it... Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

Along with all the love, my family can finally be financially stable. I don't have high hopes, but every bit counts, right?

Thank you guys so much... I can't even thank you enough, because this is all I wanted, and now I have it and it feels amazing and it shows how everyone can become something this amazing! You guys always stood by my side and I know it will remain like that.

I love you guys so much and thank you all so much for your support!

Stay strong, guys! You can do it! ❤❤