Assistant trainer

Young min pov
V shouted once again "I SAID PUT HER DOWN"

Sang Hyuk gently landed on the ground and put down my legs to stand.My legs wobbled and just gave way.V quickly grabbed me and carried me "princess style".
I kept quiet and stared at v.

V sternly said to sang Hyuk "You were supposed to be training her. Not scaring or putting her life at risk.If you can't even do something so simple,then just f*ck off."
Sang Hyuk just stayed silent and looked down to the floor.
V sighed and carried me out of the room.

"V..."

V looked at me with worried eyes "Are you okay??What did he do to you?Are you injured?"

"I'm okay I'm okay.dont worry.."
I smiled and caressed his face.
W-wait why am I caressing his face.

"O-oh I'm sorry!"
I whipped my hand away from his face. But suddenly v grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes.
"...V w-what are y-you doin-g?"

V drew his face closer to mine and a soft sensation landed on my lips. I closed my eyes
without thinking. Who knew just a small kiss would feel this sweet. And our lips slowly parted as I opened my eyes gently.

WHAT THE HECK?i JUST K-k-ki-

V smiled at me and suddenly we appeared in my room. He placed me onto my bed and drew his face nearer to mine once again.
I shut my eyes tightly trying to hide my embarrassment.
But instead he patted my head and whispered into my ears "good night" and he disappeared.

Oh. My. God. Of heavenly cheese. I just k-k-kissed v???????Why did he do that?????FAISGJSHSHAJSGHS

And the whole night I stayed up thinking about it. Yes and I didn't even get any sleep at all.
I stood up and yawned.Are they still anymore lessons?Its going to be so awkward with sanghyuk ...

I walked out of room and suddenly I saw sang Hyuk in front of me.
"Sang Hyuk?"
He looked down and mumbled a few words.
"What was that..?"
He mumbled again.
"I can't hear you legit"
He just exploded and shouted "IM SORRY FOR YESTERDAY!"
Oh heheheheh this kid actually knows how to apologise.

"What if don't accept your apology?"
Sanghyuk frantically looked around "E-Erm..."
I patted his head and laughed.
"It's okay. Just don't do that again. "
Sang Hyuk smiled and as he was about to pull my waist closer to him to get out of the room,suddenly another arm was wrapped around my waist.i turned to my right and saw v glaring at sang hyuk.

V said "What are you doing. Let her go. I'll will be the one who bring her to the training room."
Sang Hyuk talked back "who said so?Get out of my way"

"Guys please stop.Lets go now?"

Sanghyuk kept quiet but V sighed "Okay LETS GO."He yanked me away from sang hyuk.

After training~~~
Today was so freaking exhausting.Running for 6 laps non stop.Different stations to exercise.Ughhhhh.....
At that moment I felt a cold touch against my cheek and I turned around.
V passed me the cold bottle of water and sat down next to me.I wonder why did he kiss me yesterday..That thought came to my mind.

"V...Can I ask you something?"

V looked at me and nodded.

"Yesterday...Night...It was just a joke right?"

V gave me a surprised look and shakes his head "Are you talking about that kiss?If it is then no.It wasn't a joke.I am serious about you."

It just makes no sense...Why does he think of me this way?Im already so confused about my own feelings.
V looked into my eyes and stroked my hair as he pulled my head nearer. I looked away and turned to the corner of my eyes.

"N-no.Dont...you already have a fiancé..."

V pulled my head back to face him "SHE doesn't mean anything to me young min!I don't regret anything young min.I love you...."
He lunged forward at me and kissed me with force.It was so heavy and deep.Unlike last night.V.Stop.Stop

"STOP!"
I pushed him back and stuttered.

"What did I e-even do to d-deserve your love?I did not do anything for you...AT ALL...."

V looked down to his hands and pointed to a scar on his wrist "Remember this?This scar.I was attempting to kill myself at that very playground we went to before.Just a year before we met again.You pulled the penknife away and talked some sense into me.Although I didn't recognised you yet back then."

I-I....THAT WASNT ME????

"B-but v-v that w-wasn't...."

"YEAH THATS RIGHT IT WASNT HER!"
I looked in front and saw Clara walking towards us.

V continue holding onto my hand.It felt so cold not because he was a vampire.But because I felt so distant from him...Why was he so rough.Am I really THE one he is in love with?

A/n:
Hey guys!!!Im so sorry about the constant late chapters I have been publishing.ill try my best to be more consistent!!Im really have happy that you guys are taking your time to read my fanfic~:)Thank you so much!!

Also you can check out my other story of BTS park Jimin .It is already completed.and again thank you for reading "my Monster" !