LAST CHAPTER

Young min pov

Okay I've got it....I'll change reality.I looked up and smiled slightly to the rest.

"See you guys in a bit."

.
.
.
.
A bright light flashed across my eyes.Im in a white room right now with 7 doors in front of me.I looked at the stop watch and it was counting down to 1 minute.
Okay I have to make the right decision now. None of this would have happened if I didn't meet V.He wouldn't be hurt by me.Even if I just healed him right now there would be too many complicated things to deal with.I....
One of the doors opened by itself.Thats the right door.I know it.As I walked towards the door,the stop watch counted down.

5seconds...
4seconds...
3seconds...
2seconds...

1second....

.
.
.
.
.
3 years later.

I joined an entertainment company to become a solo artist .I trained for 3 years and I was already set out to debut today.

I was breathing heavily due to nervousness.I stepped out to the stage.And they cued the music.V...Wherever you are right now.I hope you hear this...

I sang my heart out.

The crowd enthusiastically cheered for me when I ended.I bowed and went backstage.

My manager winked at me and said "Someone's here to see you.Youre lucky to have such a hunk as your fan."

I playfully pushed my manager and went to my dressing room.
As I opened the door, I saw him.

V was standing there's holding a bouquet of flowers.
He smiled at me and pulled me close to him.

"E-Erm....who ....Who are you.Please do not touch me."

V placed the bouquet of flowers on the table and shift his hands to my cheeks and kissed me gently.
He grinned "Even though we did this so often?"

"Y-You...How??I thought I changed reality.But...I don't get it."

V shaked his head "tsktsktsk. I Guess you didn't learn too much about your powers. You went through the door didn't you?Your heart chose that door.You wanted me to remember.But I only remembered yesterday.Hey how can your heart make me wait so long.Are you a sadist or something?"

I just hugged V immediately in tears.
"I missed you so much..."

V hugged me back and said "Let's go meet the rest."

"They remembered too?"

V chuckled "Nah...I just rushed here in the morning.They were shocked and followed me here."

"Hehh....Okay...First impressions again huh?I hope Jungkook isn't so aggressive like the other time again."

V laughed "Well I'm here to protect you forever.So there's no worry."

I smiled heartily and walked towards the exit.

A/N:YESSS ITS DONEEE.Its already the last chapter:(((Thank you to all of you guys for reading all the way till the last chapter.Well I actually wanted to give this story a sad ending but I couldn't bring myself to (╥﹏╥)That's all for my Monster V.Once again thank you so much for reading<3 !!!!