Hidden

Young min pov
"H-hospital!! Wait but hes a vampire.W-what should I do."
I continued carrying v in my arms crying my eyes out not knowing what to do.

"Young min!!!"
I saw rap monster and the rest running towards us.
"V h-he....He's dying!!"
Jimin immediately ran to us and carried v up and started running to the direction of our house.

Namjoon pat my shoulder and said "Lets go.We need to wash you up."
I looked down to my clothes and see a big red stain.I nodded my head to him and we went off.

In the house
I took a new change of clothes and towel and went into the bathroom.

"This is all my fault.Why couldnt I just accept the fact im a vampire.Now this have happened."
I finished bathing and started putting on my clothes.
Huh..? Why are the walls spinning all around....?
"I...."
"Bang!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*blink.blink*
"Jungkook?"

Jungkook face appeared as I slowly opened my eyes.
I looked to my left and saw jin looking at me worriedly.
I slowly sat up and noticed that im in my room.
"I was bathing then..."
I looked down and noticed I was wearing a different pair of clothes than before.
I hugged my body and stared at jungkook and jin.

"You guys d-didnt....right?"

Jungkook stuttered "Are you crazy?!You already changed into those clothes yourself.I have my pride as a guy ya know."
Jin laughed "Dont worry young min,we didnt do anything to you.Drink this."
Jin handed me a tomato juice box with a straw.I gladly accepted it and dranked it.

"Hmm...This doesnt taste like tomato but its nice....Whats this??"

Suga suddenly appeared in the room and said "Thats blood."
I immediately threw the juice box and all the blood splattered on the floor.

"W-why did you give me something like that!!!"
Jin sighed "Geezs young min.I gotta clean it."Jin walked out of the room.
Suga growled "You idiot.We are helping you here.If you dont drink blood you will die."

"Die....V!! WHERES V!!!?"

Jungkook said "In his room."

I immediately got out of bed and dashed to his room.I opened the door only to find namjoon attending to v,who was lying on the bed.
I walked to the bed side,and kneeled down facing him.

"Will he be okay?"

Namjoon sighed "Luckily we found you guys in time.We almost lost him."
I sighed in relief and hugged v.

"He's not awake yet?"

Namjoon winked at me. "He will be soon."

"Urgh...."

"O-oh sorry!"
I got off him and blushed.
Namjoon stood up and left the room leaving two of us alone.

V grunted "Y-young min....You are okay...Thank god..."

"Of course I am idiot!! How can you scare me like that!!!"

V laughed "Sorry..."He then pulled his head closer to me.Leaving a small distance between us.I could feel his breath against my lips.

"V..."

"WHERE IS HE??? BRING ME TO HIM NOW!"
I stumbled backwards in surprise.
Many voices were heard outside the door.
Jimin shouted "He's resting let him be!"

"He's in there isnt he?!"
A woman barged into the door and pushed me away.She hugged v tightly and smiled at him "Oh darling! You are okay!!!"
I stood up confused as I see the rest of the guys and the old woman before come into the room.

The woman suddenly turned to face me "MY.MY....Who might this ugly girl be? Oh darling you must have a tough time with her all this while havent you?"

V said "No! She-"

The old woman interrupted v "Clara! Watch your mouth!"

The woman,who seems to be called clara,frowned "The old lady is here."

The old woman shouted "O-Old."

V cleared his voice "Clara.What are you doing here?"

Clara hugged v again "I got word that my darling was injured because of this ugly girl."
Ugly? Ohh two can play at that game.
"I dont know who you are.But I certainly know that you have no manners.By the way,your face is absolutely perfect.For make up."

At that moment,it was like as if I could see fumes of anger coming out of her ears.Clara sweeped herself over and glared at me "You...."Clara eyes turned red and her fangs were showing as she held up her hand.

V shouted to clara "CLARA! STOP! THATS ENOUGH!!"

Clara eyes immediately turned back to bright brown as she skipped over to v.She said "Aww....boo boo is angry.Get out guys I need to talk to him alone."

Everyone slowly went outside obediently.Am I the only one who thinks that there are something strange going on?

"Im staying."
Clara yet again hissed at me "Go away."
V shaked his head to me "Please young min."

"....okay...."
I went out of the room depressed.
I made my way to the living room and to find suga sitting on the sofa alone.
Shoot.I should go before he goes all crazy again.

Suga suddenly spoked up "Young min.I know you are there.Come here."
Im dead....
I walked to suga as I see him relaxing on the soft cushion.

"Yes....?"

Suga laughed" Sit.Scared of me arent you."

I sat down on a nearby chair and calmed down a little.

"Well,how can I not be scared after what you did the last time?"

Suga said "Yeah true.But lets forget that shall we?"

"Yeah we should."
Wow,this is the first time we are actually conversing properly.

"Ohh...by the way who is clara? "

Suga frowned "Ohh that rude woman.V's fiance."

"Fiance????"
I didnt know he was engaged...

Suga said "Well seems like you didnt know.Anyway lets not talk about her.She always gets on my nerves."

"Yeah sure."
After these few sentences we kept silent.

"..."

Suga blurted out "Its kinda late.You go sleep."

"Okay...Thanks again..."
I went up to my room and laid on my bed.
I actually thought that there was actually something going on between me and v.Guess I was wrong....

*knock knock*

"Come in"
V came into the room.

"Wheres clara? And you should be resting,are you sure you should be here now?"

V looked down "Shes gone home . Anyway im not that weak.I can take it."

"Still...."I patted the side of my bed."You can sit here."
V nodded and sat on that spot.

V fiddled with his fingers "Ya know....What clara said,dont let it bother you. Shes just bad at expressing herself well."
Why do I feel so irritated....

"Well,it seems like you know your future wife reallyyyy well."

V said "ohh you know...? Its not what I want.Its an arranged marriage due to my parents. Everyone looks at me carefully and lovingly.Except one person."
He then lifted his finger and pointed to me.

V said "You."