Why?

Young min pov
Now what.Where exactly am I?
I got out of the bed and glanced around.Wait I feel much better already,when did I had the antidote?
I went outside of the room and saw an enormous room with dimmed lights.V,where are you?I roamed around the room and went out.I saw everyone else(The whole BTS except V) looking at me worriedly.

Jhope rushed towards me and gave me a big hug "Young min!!you're okay!!"
I smiled slightly and jhope released the hug.

"I'm alright guys,don't worry.But where's v??"

Jimin raised his eyebrow and said "We don't know.Wasn't he with you?"

"No..When I became conscious,I was already cured but v wasn't there."

Jimin crossed his arms and said "That's weird.I have a bad feeling."

A familiar voice said "He's here."
I turned around and immediately jumped to hide behind Jimin.

She chuckled "That's more like it."
What...Wait.V?Why is he beside her??
Suga walked towards v and grabbed onto his arm "Lets go."
V frowned and shrugged suga hand off.He looked the other way ignoring Suga.

"V??"

Clara said "Don't you try to act so familiar with him now.Unless you want to go back there?"
This...this bit*ch....
I raised my fist and got ready to dash towards her.I ran towards her and as my fist was about to land on her face,v suddenly stood in front of her and took the punch.

"I-I.W-what are you doing...?why...Are you protecting her..?

V wiped off the blood on his grazed cheek and ignored me as well.

Jin pulled me back and shaked his head.He whispered "I'm sure he have his reasons.Let him be for now.We can't make any rash decisions right now especially after you had just recovered."

...
"Okay.."

@home

Suga banged the table and shouted "WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING?"

Rap Monster sighed "I have no idea..Did she threaten him or did he suddenly have a change of heart...."

Suga clenched his teeth and looked at me "Young min.We'll get him.Right now.We will do-"

I lay my hand on his shoulder and shaked my head "I'm alright now.You need to get some rest.Lets solve this tomorrow."

Suga looked at me with sadness And took my hand "You?Alright?Then what is this?"
He placed a finger on the end of my eyes and I saw it was wet.
I'm....crying?

"I...."
I ran up to my room and burried my face into the pillows.

"After so Long....You finally saved me....Why on earth are you on her side....?"