Despicable

V pov

I pulled Yong Hye all the way to the point we were very far from the cafe.I immediately let got of Yong Hye arm.

"Explain."

Yong Hye asked "Explain what?"

"WELL....The Boyfriend.And how you know young min???"

Yong Hye grinned "Oh you know her too?I was just tryin to chase her away.And oh please how can I not know her?She's known for being the number one whore in my school."

I was shocked at Yong Hye's comment.

"And how did she get that title?"

Yong Hye folded her arms "Pft.She went around stealing others boyfriends without a sense of guilt to be found anywhere."

"Hey.Dont try to make things up."

Yong Hye laughed "HAHA I'm not.You can ask her that yourself.She knows she's one."

I glared at her.

"This is the last straw.I tried to be "nice".But no more .I won't let you talk bad about someone I love.Good day to you."
I stomped away.

Yong Hye pov

"Someone I love?What he?Likes her??"

Young min pov

"Seriously.When I finally met V,I just had to bump into her too."

"She's such a slut~"
That sentence echoed in my head.

Flash back-----

"I'm not interested.You have a Girlfriend."

The guy replied "I can break up with her if you want.Come on."

"No.Leave me alone."

The guy grabbed my arm and hugged me.

"NO!LET GO OF-"

I turned to the right and saw Yong Hye.

"Yong Hye!!"
The guy immediately let go of me.He ran over to Yong Hye and said "Lets break up."

Yong Hye looked at him in disbelief "B-break up??Why?For her?"

The guy chuckled "Yeah.Shes prettier than you,more talented,nicer body and everything else.So let's break up."

Yong Hye shaked her head.She looked at me with the saddest eyes and said "How could you."And she ran away.

Back to the present----------

Well I mean it wasn't my fault.And she even spread rumours about me sleeping around.Like I mean,she was my Best Friend since young.She didn't even tried to ask about my side of the story...
And now she's even acquainted with V?
How am I suppose to even feel now?Shes probably telling him how despicable I am....