survival

The teacher clapped her hands and dismissed our class.She glanced over to me and jhope and beckoned us to come over.
The teacher said "Young min.This is your first time in my class and I really hope not to think of you as a bad student as you have great potential.So im letting you off this time.No more chances alright?"

I nodded silently.

The teacher voice turned stricter and she faced jhope "And you.You are one of my best students in the class.But if your attitude isnt as good as your talent in dancing,then it means nothing already.You understand?"
Jhope nodded and lowered his head.

The teacher sighed "Alright. You guys can go now."
Me and jhope left the dance room in silence.

"Umm....jhope?"

Jhope continued to look away but he replied "What?"

"Im not really in the place to say this but....I really want to be friends with you.I know I cant suddenly just barge in into your family and stuff....But....Please dont hate me...."

Jhope turned around and looked at me "Its not that I...Hate you or something.I just....",he turned around again,"im okay with you."

"Really?!"
I fumbled with my fingers.
Jhope started to walk ahead without answering.
"J-jhope?"

Jhope raised his voice but I could hear a slight sense of happiness "What are you waiting for? Lets go."

"O-oh!"
I fastened my pace to match him.
I guess he isnt that bad after all?

At home
I went into the showers after the long day.I sighed as the warm water poured down my body.
I feel really hungry though...Ive been eating normally like my usual daily life. Does this have anything to do with me awakening as a vampire....?

I cupped my hands together as the water filled it up.If only the truth could be so easily collected like this...
I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

#swish!#

I looked up and saw v with his eyes widened.His cheeks reddened as his hands slowly raised up to cover his eyes.
V stuttered "Err......E-i...I...BYE!"
He slammed the door close in hurry.
Wow.First he tried to kiss me,now he accidentally walked into the shower.What is he up to?

I got out of the bathroom and went down to the living room.I saw  8 drunk growned women walked into our house accompanied by jin and namjoon.

"W-what is this? Who are t-they?"

Suga said without hesitation "Our dinner.And we took the trouble to get one for you too."
THIS IS SO WRONG IN MANY WAYS!

"I-"

Jungkook covered my mouth in a split second and shaked his head "Dont ever say anything if you are just gonna say no.We went through the trouble already.And if we dont do this.We will alll die.

Die....So this is how I have to survive from now on? Drink other humans blood like a cannibal? Actually I cant even call this cannibalism anymore....Since im a monster now....

Each of the guys grabbed hold onto one of the woman.While jin held on to 2 of them.
Jin said "Follow us...."

We went into the dark room with the broken chains on the door.
They laid the women down and looked at me.

V said "Dont look at us this way....This is how we live.And this is how you will live also from now on...."

They then held on to each woman necks and sunked their fangs into them.

Jhope then looked at me "What are you waiting for?"

I walked slowly towards one of the women and opened my mouth.

This is how I will survive now.