Stars

Young min POV

We smiled at each other when we decided to make things right.

But I remembered something.Yong Hye....What did she talk about to V..?
I fumbled my fingers around and then looked at him.

"I....I want to know what have yong Hye been telling you?About me."
Please don't be like my ex Boyfriend....He broke up with me because of her spreading rumors.

V took my hands and smiled warmly "I don't believe in whatever she said ,young min. Tell me your side of the story.I trust you."

I....
I told him everything from how we were Best Friends to why she spreader rumors about me and to my break up.

V looked at me silently.
Wait...Is he....Oh no don't tell me he doesn't believe me.

"V...?"

V suddenly pouted and folded his arms "You dated before?How much did you love him?More than me?"

I stared at him and burst into laughter.

"HAHAHA Ohmy HAHAHA Oh V."

I hugged him tightly and gently said.

"Obviously I love you much more~Don't worry."

V looked at me with doubt and said "How are you gonna prove it to me?"

Wait a minute.
I folded my arms and started teasing him.

"You are one to say.You were ALLL over Clara.Even though you were trying to save me.Little do I know,you could have been happily cuddling with her.Hmph!"

V looked at me in shock he unfolded his arms and shaked his head vigorously "No no!!I never did that.Young minnnnn.You gotta trust me."

I smirked and sticked out my tongue.

"Gotcha!"

V sighed in relief and started laughing.

"I really miss you."
I smiled warmly.

V suddenly stood up and said "Alright let's go!"

"Go where??"

V laughed "On a date obviously.Lets go!"

Date..!
He pulled my hand and we went downstairs.The rest all looked at us in surprised.

Jin said "Hey where are you guys going??Young min just woke up."

"Shh...We will came back."
I glanced to Suga and I saw him looking at V's and my hands.
Suga said "Your hands..."

O-oh..

V smiled and pulled our hands up "We are going then !"

As we left the house we heard whistles but I saw Suga with a disappointed face.
As we walked down the streets,I Started to feel really guilty.

"Young minnnnn.Young minnn!...?"

"H-huh?"
I looked up and saw V.

V asked "What's wrong?"
But now V is with me.I shouldn't think so much...Okay let's have fun.

"Nothing!!Where should we go?"

V said "Hmmm.Grab on to me."
I raised an eyebrow but I did it anyways.
V said "Now close your eyes."
I closed my eyes tightly.
.
.
.
.
V let go of me and said "You can open them now."

I opened my eyes and realised that I was surrounded by flowers.It was beautiful.The flowers had a sweet smelling scent to them and the vast blue sky above me made everything even brighter.
I gasped.

"V!!I....I love this place!"

V hugged me from the back and chuckled "We can come here anytime you want.Look over there."
He pointed at a mini cottage nearby in the midst of flowers.
We walked over to the cottage and opened the door.It had everything we needed to live there.
He suddenly carried me and twirled me around the cottage.
He led me down and looked into my eyes "How do you like this?"

"I love it!"
I slung my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.
V walked me out of the house and lay a picnic mat in the middle of the flower patch.
V said "Sit here and look at the sky."
He snapped his fingers and magically the sky turned into a dark blue and it was filled with stars.
I covered my mouth.i was so amazed.
V came to sit next to me.
I laughed.

"I Guess being a vampire isn't that bad after all."
He nodded and gazed at the stars.

I looked at him and stared at his amazing visuals.I thought "how on earth did I manage to get such a hot guy.I think I saved the country in my past life."

V realised that I was looking at him and he turn towards me.V slowly put his arms around me and said "I'm sorry for letting you suffer so much.I feel so blessed to have you.I can't even believe that I deserve this happiness."

"Well...I can't believe that you are right beside me!im the blessed one."

V blushed at my words and hid his face.

"Are you blushing right now??Oh my...After all those moves you did to me and you feel embarrassed now?"I teased him as my playful character came out.

V shaked his head and he suddenly lay on my lap.V mumbled "Don't tease mee..."
My heart skipped a beat as I stared at him again.I stroked his hair as he fell asleep on my lap.
I lightly kissed his forehead and looked back to the stars...

Meanwhile at Clara's....

Clara stamped her feet and shouted "Where on earth is V!???"

Sanghyuk shrugged his shoulders "I dont know...But Clara.Dont you think this is too much?Its time to let go..."

Clara glared at sanghyuk and growled "HOWWW DARE YOU.GET OUT OF MY SIGHT."

Sanghyuk shaked his head and as he left he said "You will regret this one day Clara."

Clara threw her glass of wine at the door as sang Hyuk left.
Clara suddenly cooled down and sat on her chair "HAHAHA....HAHA.....You think you guys are meant for each other huh?"She glanced at the sword hung on her wall.
Clara held her arms towards the sky and said "LETS SEE IF YOU CAN STAY THAT WAY."