limits

V pointed at me "You."

"V what are you talking about?? Of course I care about you!"

V got closer to me by pulling his body forward "Did you really forget me? All the things we have been through? Every single last bit of it,did you forget?"
I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away slightly.
"I dont....Im sorry v....I really dont...."

Suddenly I felt a tear rolling down my cheeks.
Why?
Why am I crying? What does this mean?Is v really a big part of my life?

V expression softened "If you dont remember....Why are you crying? "

"I-i still dont....I dont know why im crying....My body just reacted this way."

V  got even closer,he placed his left arm to my right side of the bed and his right arm to my left side.Before I knew it he was already on top of me.I turned my head to look the other side.

"V!What a-are you d-doing?"

V expression turned sadder and looked into my eyes "Im trying to help you remember."

V turned my head back to face him.
He slowly dropped his head near my face.There was only a 1cm difference between us.He stared into my eyes.I tried to look away but his gaze was too strong.It was irresistible to look away.He closed his eyes as he tilted his head slightly.

Without warning,my eyes slowly closed accepting v's actions towards me.

"Bang!!"

The door slammed open and I saw Suga standing right in front of the door.V immediately got of the bed and looked down.I glanced to tarhyung as I saw his ear turing redder by the second.

Suga folded his arms snd frowned "Whats this? Making out right after you guys got into trouble?"
Taehyung kept his head low as he just quickly brushed past suga.

"Suga...!"

Suga slowly walked towards my bed.He frowned and traced his finger to my neck.He said softly "You really are just some horny b*tch arent you."
Whats up with him?? He was so nice just now.
"H-ho....Dont think of such crazy idea!"

Suga chuckled "Crazy? Well arent you the crazy one? Coming into our house without warning.Making this your home.And Dont forget."Suga walked towards me step by stel "You are a monster just like us.

"SLAP!!"

I slapped suga right across his face. He stared at me straight into my eyes with anger.

"DONT BE SUCH AN IDIOT."

Suga got out of my bed and his eyes started glowing bright red again.He revealed his fangs as he laughed "Idiot? Lets see whos the idiot here."

Suddenly J hope held suga from the back and whispered something into suga ears.Suga immediately fell asleep.

Jhope carried suga to the door and as jhope was closing the door he looked back to me and said "This is not a place for you."

"Slam...."