Prom night part 2

Tae won pov

I stomped off with my head feeling as if it was on fire.
"HOW CAN THEY EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT.THIS IS SU-"
*bump!*

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!"

I fell to the ground as I bumped into some idiot. I looked up and saw a girl around my age wearing the same dress as young min was wearing just now.
The girl held out her hand to me.
I pushed her hand away and stood up.

"I don't need the help of the likes of you."

The girl just giggled at me and said "Well.But I need your help."
What the f**k is wrong with this girl??

"What...?And why would I even help you."

The girl said "Cause we both have the same aim.And it is to get rid of Young min."

"Get rid of young min?Well I mean that sounds nice but isn't that just too much or I don't know..."

The girl chuckled "Did you just forget how she walked away when you got humiliated by Jimin?You don't deserve that.You deserve better.And I will need your help to make that come true."

I smiled to her.

"Alright.What do I need to do?"

Young min pov

I feel really bad about Tae won back there.Even though she may seem kinda....But I mean today must be a special day to her too...

"Young minnnn....Young min......."

"W-what?"

I looked to my side and saw V waving his hand over my face.V said "Are you Alright?Do you need some fresh air?"

Apparently we were standing in the middle of the dance floor.

"Y-Yeah I think I need some fresh air.Ill be back in a sec."
V asked "You sure you don't want me to come?"

"Yes it's okay V."
I kissed his cheek.

V nodded his head and joined Jimin and the rest to dance.

I went to the rooftop to get some air.I looked at the sky.

"Man...Time really passes so fast.I can't even remember how I lived without V and the rest.."

"Well I'll let you remember now."

"Huh??"
I turned around and saw Clara.

"Clara???"
Wait why is she wearing the same dress as me??

Clara smirked "Glad you remember me.Well it's been a while since we last talk and after you stole V from me."

"Me?Stole V?V isn't some item you owe?And he isn't yours!"

Clara frowned "Whatever.Nothing matters now. you won't have the chance to say or do anything since you would be DEAD."

Taewon steps out from the shadows and I saw her looking at the ground.

"Taewon??What are you doing here?Its dangerous,go back!"

Taewon looked up and said "You are the one in danger.Not me.And it's time for your end."