Problems

Young min pov

I quickly ran after Ji Hyo as fast as I could.But she was nowhere to be found.
"She found out.She found out.What do I do???"
I turned to my right and saw rap Monster running towards me.
Rap Monster caught his breath and he said "What happened??I was waiting for Ji hyo as she went back to pass you your notes that you had forgotten.But when I saw her again she ran past me without even looking back."

I shaked my head and sighed.

"We are in deep trouble.A group of girls were....Wait Er ...No I mean....Nono I mean that I was washing my hands when suddenly my eyes turned to purple and my fangs appeared out of nowhere."

Rap Monster looked at me with widened eyes.He started hastily walking to right to left and left to right.He scratched his head "Oh no.Oh no."

"I'm so sorry!!I didn't want her to know and especially you are a vampire yourself too."

Rap Monster shaked his head and looked at me seriously "No that's not the main problem now.The real problem is that her Father is a freaking vampire hunter!!How on earth did you awaken again for no reason??Your life would be in danger if Ji Hyo tells her dad about you."

"WHAT???"

Rap Monster said "Yes I know.That was my reaction when I first found out.But apparently she doesn't know that her Father is a vampire hunter.Now we gotta gather the rest."

-at home-
Jhope banged the table "Oh come on!!!We just saved young min from getting poisoned but now we have two problems??V suddenly being an asshole and Ji Hyo finding out young min is somewhat a vampire.Well hallelujah."

Jimin looked at me and back to Suga again.He asked "But you guys confronted v right??So what did he say?"

"...He said that it was none of our business."

Jimin frowned "None of our business?Oh hell no.V.What is that dude hiding."

"Hiding?"

Jimin nodded "He's definitely acting.But I have to idea why.V would never ever tell someone he cares about that it's none of their business.Im sure about that."

Everyone looked down and seem devastated at all the problems being thrown at us all at once.

"You know what.Imma try to ask v again.I already decided I'm not gonna give up.He is gonna realise that he can be truthful in front of us."
Everyone nodded and went back to their room one after another.

"Alright young min.Youre gonna find out what had happened.Lets go."