Chapter 4

It had been 5 months since the bomb incident. Gibbs and Mcgee talked down Juger and sent him to jail. It turns out he killed so he could get the women to himself. Tony got out of the hospital a couple days later with a full recovery. The team had many other cases that were just as demanding as the first one. They did eventually get a new girl to replace Ziva even though everyone still missed her. The replacement's name was Ellie Bishop and everyone seemed to like her. She was smart and pretty so she was loved by everyone. She still needed to learn the pace of Gibbs' team but she was doing exceptionally well for a new comer. She also already had a husband so the men, including Tony, wouldn't hit on her.

Tony's POV

It was now Febuary and Valentines day was just around the corner. I walked into work and sat down at my desk. I hadn't thought about Ziva for a while but because Valentines was so close I couldn't stop thinking about what she would be doing or wondering where she even was. What was her life like? Did she, hopefully not, get a boyfriend? All of these questions were roaming around in my head until I noticed Mcgee and Bishop were here. "So Bishop, I'm guessing you're spending Valentines with the man but what about you Mclover, what are you doing for Valentines Day?" "Well Tony" he said "I'm taking my girlfriend out to dinner to that fancy italian resturant down the street." "Really?" I question. "And who is this mystery woman? She must be pretty special because that place is expensive." "Oh well, you know her, she works around here. You've met her before." Mcgee hints to me. "Well have fun." I say as boss comes around the corner. "Hey boss, we got a case?" "Nope, just paper work." "Ok boss" Not very excitedly to be sitting around all day.

4 hours later it was 12:45 and I was getting hungery. "Boss I'm going for lunch" "Ok you have ONE hour" he yells as I walk in the elevator. 10 minutes later I was driving up to a little cafe right by my house. I walked around the corner and I almost choked. I saw the scariest yet cutest sence I had ever seen. When I walked around that corner I saw Mcgee with the girl who I assumed was his girlfriend. I assumed this because at the moment he was biting her face off. The girl he was with I did infact know and worked very close to. The girl Mcgee was making out with was...

___________________________

Duh duh duh, cliffhanger! You all probably know who it is but anyway...