Chapter 5

Previously on NCIS

When I walked around that corner I saw Mcgee with the girl who I assumed was his girlfriend. I assumed this because at the moment he was biting her face off. The girl he was with I did infact know and worked very close to. The girl Mcgee was making out with was...

Tony's POV

"Oh my god!" I say walking up to the pair. So this is your mystery girlfriend? Mcgee turned around embarassed. "How long has this been going on!?" I say looking at them. "Tony, don't freak out. We have been in a relationship for 5 months and I love her. I love Abby and if you have a problem with that then go find another friend." "Wow, wow, wow, calm down i'm happy for you guys but have you told Gibbs yet?" I ask sitting down at their table. "No but we told the director. He said he's ok with it because Abby doesn't really work in the field so it's not a problem." Mcgee explained to me. "Well, i'm going to leave you two alone, and i'm happy for you guys, I really am." I turned around thinking how cute they were together.

Abby's POV

For the rest of our lunch Mcgee and I laughed at how funny Tony's reaction was when he found out we were dating. Afterwards we went back to work and soon enough work was over and Mcgee was picking me up to go home. We had moved in with eachother a couple weeks ago so everything is so new but I love it. Mcgee is the love of my life and we love eachother. We are soul mates!

As Mcgee was driving home I couldn't stop thinking about the moment we met, when we finally confessed our love for eachother.

*Flashback*

It was the day we found out Ziva was staying in Israel. Abby had gone to a bar down the street from the Ncis building. She was so upset that her best friend would just leave the family like that. Mcgee was at hq still in shock that his friend he had known for 8 years, who he trusted his life with was never coming back. Mcgee decided to go get a drink and to his surprise Abby was at the bar probably on her 5th drink. "Hey Abbs" Mcgee said as he walked over to her. "Mcgee!" Abby slurred, obviously on the verge of being drunk. "Abby I think you've had one to many drinks. "Why don't I take you home" "Ok, what are we gonna do?" Abby said naughtly. "NOTHING! I'm brining you home and thats it" Mcgee pulled up to Abby's house and got out to help Abby out. By now the Alcohol had worn off and the two were very tired. They sat down on the couch and just enjoyed eachothers company. Finally Abby broke the silence. "Why were you at the bar tonight?" she asked. "I was depressed the Ziva wasn't coming back" Mcgee confessed. "Me too. Why did she leave? was it because she didn't love us?" "No Abbs! Ziva did love you. She does love you, I love you and the rest of us love you." "Mcgee... did you just say you..love.. me?" Abby said stunned. "Well..um..yeah?" Mcgee was turning a bright color red and feeling very anxious. "Tim?" "yeah abbs?" "I think I love you too!" All Mcgee could do was sit there silent. All of the sudden he felt Abby's lips against his. Mcgee picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

Mcgee woke up the next morning naked in Abby's bed. "Abby, wake up!" Mcgee wispered. "wha...what" Abby opened her eyes and rolled over to face Mcgee "Hey Timmy." Abby said "Hey Abbs" "Timmy?" "Yeah?" "I love you" "I love you too Abbs. I love you too."

___________________________

Sorry this is really short but the next chapter will be exciting!