Chapter 6

Thank you guys so much for reading. It means so much to me. I love all the comments, keep it up!!!Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now Valentines day and the office was decorated with little red and pink hearts everywhere. Everyone was giving out gifts and little chocolate candies. Tony had gotten 6 just on the way into the building. When he got to his desk only Gibbs was sitting there. "Hey Gibbs, Happy Valentines day" Tony said. "Hey DiNozzo, get to work, no cases, it's just a paper work day. Got it?" "Yeah boss, where is Bishop and Mclover?" Tony asked. "Bishop asked for the day off to spend with her husband. Mcgee is downstairs with Abby." "OK boss, thanks"

Tony sat down but he noticed a little red package out of the corner of his eye. Of course he though it was someone from the office so he opened it. Inside were two things. One was a name, Leila. Two a note. It said "Thinking of You". Tony had no idea what was going on. He stood up "Boss, do you know who gave this to me?" Tony asked "No, sorry it was already here when I got here." Gibbs replied a little annoyed. " Thanks anyway" Tony sat back down and then he smelled it, olives. It smelled like Ziva. He new at once who gave it to him. Tony was so excited. "This means she's still single! This means she still cares!" All of these thoughts jumped around in his excited head.

Down stairs in Abby's lab Mcgee and Abby were currently chewing each others faces off again. "Timmy" Abby said stopping there kissing session. "Yeah babe, what's up?" "I got you something!" Abby said really excited now. "Well I got you something too" Mcgee said looking a little nervous. "Ok, I'll go first" Abby go up off her futon and went into her back room. "I was going to wait until you got home but I was soooo excited! Abby took thee gift from behind her back and let Mcgee take it out of the bag. "OMG Abby this is the best gift I have ever gotten!" Mcgee was holding out an original R2-D2 trashcan. 'Well I known how much you like Star wars so when I saw this I thought of you. "This is amazing Abby, Thank you. Now it's my turn." Mcgee stood up and walked out the door and came back seconds later with a dozen black roses and a small black box. Mcgee gave the flowers to Abby and she was smiling. Then Mcgee sat her down on the couch and he sat down next to her. "Abby from the moment I met you I knew I loved you. You are quirky, sexy and the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I love you with all my heart and there is no person I would rather be with. Every day I risk my life but I know that I am going to make it home to you. But things have only gotten more dangerous for me and for us." Mcgee slowly opened the box. "This is a promise ring that someday we will get married but if for some reason I don't make it home to you, I want you to know that I will always love you and I want to live with you by my side forever." By this point Abby had tears streaming down her face. All Tim could make out was just a simple "yes". Tim slipped the ring on her finger and they continued to enjoy each others company for the rest of the day.

In the Bishop house hold Ellie and her husband were still in bed sleeping. It was 9 o'clock and this was the first day they had both been aloud to sleep in together. All of the sudden a huge golden retriever jumped onto the bed and the two sleeping jumped up and laughed. "Morning babe." Ellie said rubbing her eyes. "Good morning sweetie and happy valentines day." Ellie opened her eyes and her husband was sitting a crossed from her holding out a diamond bracelet. "Oh, it's beautiful, thank you so much babe, I love it!" He put it on her and it sparkled from the sun. "It sparkles just like your eyes" he said "Oh shut up" then Ellie pushed him down on the bed and they "had some fun"...

10 hours later, Tony's POV

I walked up to my new apartment door after a long day of doing nothing. I had decided a couple weeks ago I needed a change of scene so I moved out and bought this place. It's much nicer. It has a good sized kitchen even though I don't cook much, a huge master bedroom and two guest rooms. one I'm going to turn into an office/gym. It also has a very nice living room. Also the people before me went into assisted living so they let me keep all of their furniture, including their 50 inch flat screen T.V. I am in heaven. When I got to my door I noticed another red package. I instantly go excited because I knew it was from Ziva. I picked it up and walked into my living room and sat down on my couch. Again there were two things in the package. One was another note that said "On this special day" "What special day?" I said aloud. Then I looked at the second thing. It was a date July 26th. I had no idea what Ziva was talking about so I put both packages on my mantle and went to bed thinking of Ziva.