Top Tips~Death

Video owned by Mother's Basement credit goes to him for his rant. 

When a character is killed off it is a big rule to use ,if it used correctly than you can create characterisation, show them their true nature and make a positive/negative effect on them and it is up to you whether you want it to effect the story, by them coping with their death of some they know and loved.

When a major character died those that they are related it must show that they know that they have died and it must impact them, exactly like a chemical reaction, but if a minor character (they don't have a big part for the story)have died and they are related to one of the major character is has to impact them and only them negatively.

If you were to make character die, it is optional to make them have a mental illness depends on what character has died like for example:

~PTSD-You are traumatized by an event that has happen and has effected your brain forever.

~Schizophrenia-You make up your own beliefs and start listening to them.

~Paranoia-You get a lot more crazy and lose your sanity slowly.

A/N-You may have seen 'why is UTD is best footballer' that was written by my own brother who is now giving me a hard time and my family's. So if you see anything like that it is definitely my brother and do not read it.