Chapter xxiii

This chapter is dedicated to @Andreapurple14. I love you girl!❤ and she asked for Jason's p.o.v so here you have it!
●●●●●●

Jason's p.o.v

I can't believe Anna can do such a thing to my sister! A part of me tells me it's a lie while a part of me believes it cos the video was played right in front of all of us.

I can remember I couldn't find Anna at the party through out the night so I thought she didn't come so I texted her and asked her where she was but she didn't reply until around 4am the next morning so that makes me want to believe it's actually true.

I can remember I was about to go find Anna and ask her where she was before my phone buzzed and I found the text

Come to the cafteria
Students of Louiseville
I've got something to show you
-k bear

I knew it was Kira straight away with her ridiculous wierd name

I didn't want to go cos I'm sure she was going to say something stupid but I decided to go so I can talk to Anna immediately.

I walked to the cafteria and stood at the back. I looked around basically for Anna and then our eyes locked so I tried to pull off a nice smile which she returned.

I could remember a boy from the crowd shouted  "Who's k bear and what are we doing here?"

"Oh students of Louiseville please relax and grab some popcorn cos we are about to watch a short intriguing video"  that was what kira responded with

Then she said "Hit play!"

I was waiting anxiously for the stupid video she was about to play but then I saw Anna on the screen. She looked beautiful to be honest but then what I saw next took the thought I had about her being beautiful away.

I could remember seeing Anna standing in the door way of Kira's house and brian came up to her and told her she looked hot she smiled at him and told him thanks but the smile wasn't an ordinary smile. It was a flirtatious smile.

And then Brian asked her if she wants to go inside and she agreed. He asked if she wanted a drink and she said apple juice will do  and he said okay babe!!! He called her babe! I don't care if he called her babe cos she's not my girl friend but still!!

Then a blonde haired clownish looking boy comes to give her a drink and she's smiling so wide to him and she said thanks and gulped her drink at once

Then the next scene was the one which made me feel somehow

Kira came up to her and told her that Brian was waiting for her. She smiled and kira told her to have fun! So that means her and kira are friends and that means the relationship between her and brian has been going on for a while!!!!

I look over to Nicole Whose eyes are fixed on the screen and she's a little bit pale but Anna is also looking suprised and she looks like she's fidgeting.

The next scene shows Anna knocking on the door while a voice which I recognise to be Brian's said come in.

I could remember my hands were fisted at this moment

Then Brian puts his hand around her waist and she put her hand on his chest and they looked like two lover birds which wanted to make me puke.