Chapter i

"Thuddd" was the noise I heard this time.
But this time it was different because immediately, my mom's voice followed.

"Oh no, what have I done? Anna come down quickly!"

Then I became slightly scared..what has she done?

Their fights always end just with George driving out and mom crying her heart out but this time it didn't end like that.

When I got down, a bizarre sight was what I saw first. I saw a lifeless George.

He wasn't breaking anything or planning on attacking mom.

He was just laying on the ground right there with his eyes closed and he wasn't breathing and then it occurred to me mom just killed George.

I looked at mom, she was a mess. She was sobbing uncontrollably and from the look of things, the killing was a mistake.

I finally decided to break the cloudy silence "Why mom, why did u kill George?" Not like I didn't want him to die or maybe get hit by a train but why did it have to be mom who will kill the idiot?

She said "Anna, I swear it was a mist-" I didn't allow her to finish before I wrapped her into a warming hug and I told her "It's okay mom just breathe and relax the deed is already done"

She nodded and made some calls which I think is to her personal lawyer to tell him to get someone to get the corpse.

I didn't even feel any pain...Yeah yeah you must be thinking I am wicked but George was a devil incarnate! I swear! I am not exaggerating in any form.
To be sincere, I am happy he's dead but I wish it wasn't through mom.
▪▪▪▪▪

I gave mom the coffee I prepared for her and kept giving her encouraging words.

 At this moment I felt like a superstar like damn I'm so caring!

"What are we going to do now? I mean like won't the cops be out there to get you?"
I asked even already knowing the answer

"Yes Anna they will, but that's why we're moving to Canada and changing identities and maybe looks"

Moving? Changing identites? Looks?

"No mom we are ont doing that! I got an Idea!"

"Anna I'm sorry we have to. But what's your idea"

"How about you own up and tell the cops everything right now and not changing identies cos I am ont ready to move from here jst because a Goddam-"

"Will you shut your mouth right now? Don't say evil things about your step dad! He tried to change. And it's final Miss, We are leaving!

I felt disappointed in my self. I am supposed to be making mom happy but here I am trying to pick up an argument with her.

" I am sorry mom, I didn't mean to add to all these. When are we moving?"