Chapter xxii

This chapter is dedicated to @pappurenz and she asked for Kelvin's p.o.v so here you have it!. She has been an amazing friend all through. Love you!❤
~~~~~

Kelvin's p.o.v

Anna Hailey is different from other girls. I got to see this ever since I met her since in the hall way even though it was a brief meeting.

I remember the second meeting we had was when we somehow went jogging and I got to know somethings about her. And I remembered getting pissed when she said something about Jason.

Yeah, I admit I'm jealous

I thought I could at least have a chance with her but all the girls always go for Jason. A reason I don't know

I tried to apologise some hours later which I never do to other girls and she assured me that it was okay and I became calm again.

I remember in class When I went to apologise to her and she told me it was okay before Jason came to ruin the private moment. I tried to hide my feelings and just gave them their privacy but I was still peeping.

I saw Anna giving him a gift since it was his birthday and she was blushing and sort of shivering. Ugh thinking of it makes me have goose bumps

And then the worse thing happened. He pecked her! He did what I never ever thought of doing.

She looked as red as possible but i just let it pass cos maybe she's actually not made for me.

Then my birthday arrived and I can remember sitting on my bed staring at my phone all day expecting at least a birthday Wish even though she gave Jason a gift but I got none.

I was sad about it and decided to text her expressing my heart feelings to her.

Kira is an evil mastermind which is not a new thing to any of the students of Louiseville.

I knew that video was fake ever since I started watching it from the beginning.

I dont know why but I have so much trust in Anna. I know she can't do such a thing and when i turned to look at her, her facial expressions were neutral

she looked like she wanted to faint and I felt pity for her. It felt as if it was me who kira was doing that to.

I couldn't stand to watch her almost cry anymore so I walked out of the cafteria and decided to think of the next step to take to prove her innocence.

I texted her the same day that I believed that she was innocent and she texted me back expressing so much gratitude. Maybe helping her is not a bad thing at all.
~~~~~~~~

After thinking of a way to prove her innocence, I decide to text her.

Me: Hey Anna. Is there a way you can like ditch school and come over to Starbucks café? I'll be waiting there if you decide to.

I was praying for her not to refuse my offer and thank God she didn't

Anna❤: Yeah sure! I'll be there in the next 5 minutes :)

She replies almost immediately.

Now that I'm sure she's coming, the next thing to face is what to wear.

I decide to grab a white tank top and a dark jacket to go with it and a black jean then i slip my palms on

I run a comb through my hair and make it fall to the front of my face and I am ready!