Chapter 13

Maya's POV

He must have been able to tell that I was blushing, he held my face in his ands and looked into my eyes. This would be a good time to apologise for rejecting him and ask if we could have another chance. He had said that he loved me, it was my turn to say it back.

M- "Lucas I have something I need to say, I've been wanting to tell you for a while but I've been scared and I didn't want it to change anything because you're my best friend and...

L- "I have something to say as well, you go first"

M- "Okay, do you remember about two months ago when you came and see me with your mom and Zay?

L- "Of course I do, that was the day I asked you out"

M- "Yeah well about that... I love you"

He just looked at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen. It was that bad, why had I waited so long to say those three words.

Lucas's POV

I couldn't believe what she had just said. I'd been waiting for this for ages, would his mean she wanted to go out with me?

L- "As more than friends"

M- "Way more than just friends"

L- "Does this mean I can finally kiss you?"

M- "Your so polite! Yes you can"

She smashed his lips onto mine with so much love and passion. This was worth waiting for. I'd never felt this way with Riley, with Maya there were sparks flying and I knew was enjoining this just as much as I was.

L-"So does this mean you'll be my..."

M-"No I want to ask! Lucas will you go out with me and be my boyfriend"

L-"I'd love to be"

She placed another kiss on my lips. I couldn't believe I was finally going out with Maya Hart.