Chapter 24

Prince and I had spent another ten minutes or so backstage engaged in a hot and heavy make out session. He couldn't keep his hands off of me and I couldn't do the same either. I was never so ready to strip him of his clothes but we knew that if we let it get that far it would be considered a lewd act in a public place.

  "You have no idea how bad I want you right now." He said to me as he still had me pinned against the door with his body pressed up against mine.

  "You know we can't do this here. We could run the risk of getting caught. Maybe we should wait until Friday. We said we'd take t slow remember?"

I slowly grew weaker with ever gentle kiss on my neck. Trying to keep my focus on Friday night I tugged his hair softly which was a mistake. It turned him on way more than I wanted it to.

  "You wanna wait but yet you wanna get aggressive? Sounds like you want me just as bad as I want you baby."

I couldn't keep myself from moaning with every kiss he left on me. It was like I wanted him to stop but at the same time I wanted him to give me all of him right then and there. His hands ran under my shirt and raised it just above my chest exposing both breasts.

  "Well look at that! Easy access!" He said with a giggle.

  "Yeah well here's another surprise for ya. I'm not wearing any panties either." I shot back to him.

Prince looked up at me with wide eyes and his mouth dropped open.

  "You're joking." He said with a hint of curiosity.

  "Do I need to show you I'm not?" I asked sarcastically.

He thought about it for a moment as a smile slowly beamed on his face. He unzipped my jeans and slipped a finger through the other side. A chill rushed over my body as he teased me slowly. Trying my best not to make a sound I dug my nails into his arms and I grabbed on tighter to him to keep my composure. The more he caresses my center the harder it became to keep my cool. I think he knew what he was doing because he would give me the occasional look of wondering if I was losing control or not. If I never gave him the satisfaction he would slide his fingers over my spot and inside of me which would make my legs wrap a little tighter around his waist. His smile would grow and fade away when he would go in for a kiss. I couldn't hold my breath anymore. Letting out a deep sigh of pleasure he knew he had me.

  "I'm not stopping mama. I know how badly you've been waiting for me." He whispered in my ear

  "I have!" I moaned softly.

  "God I've missed you!" He said to me as he kissed me again.

He put me down and pulled my jeans down to my ankles then taking them completely off and tossing them behind him. I felt a kiss just above my belly button then another above the one before. Then another one between my breasts.

  "What are you doing? This is so wrong!" I giggled between each kiss.

  "It may be wrong but I bet it feels right. You want to lose control. I can see it in your eyes. Your body's been calling for me hasn't it? You've been fantasizing about all the things I've done and want me to do to you. You don't have to wait any longer. Let me giving you what your body has been begging for. Let me give you that release."

Prince dropped down to the floor on his knees kissing me in the process. His hand ran up my left leg and raised it high enough to rest on  left his shoulder. He reached up with that same hand and rubbed over my breast as his right hand grabbed mine and our fingers intertwined. I felt his tongue find its way to my center. I thought that for a just a split second that I was about to pass out. The shiver that ran through to my body was something I've never felt before. This sensation was different. It was like he was really giving his best performance. Running my hands through his long hair as he took his time on my spot I could feel my heart racing and my body getting flush. I could no longer contain the emotions that I tried to keep from taking over my soul. Prince was determined to make love to me one way or another. As I felt his tongue draw circles around my walls my right leg shook uncontrollably. My moans grew louder and louder and I squeezed his hand.

  "Daddy don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Was all I constantly said as he continued to make love to my center. Tears of pure pleasure streamed down my face and I could feel myself ready to reach my climax. Even if I did I don't think I'd want him to stop. I don't even remember him even coming up for air he was down there for so long. He slipped two fingers inside of me and made me jump and let out a high pitched moan. Luckily we were in a secluded area and with the music being so loud nobody can hear me. As wet as I got you would think he would stop but he kept going. One orgasm after another he kept going. It felt like this was never going to end and I loved it. Prince must have been tired of sitting on his knees for so long so he pulled me down to the floor. Took off his clothes and tossed them somewhere in the tiny room. He slid himself inside of me letting out a deep moan.

  "Your are so fucking amazing when we make love." He said as he found a slow rhythm and ran his hands up my arms and grabbed my hands.

  "I love you so much! Please don't stop I begged and giving him a seductive smile.

  "I'll make love to you forever if you want me to."

"Take me to the moon Prince."

  "That's what you want?"

We looked each other in the eyes as he was slowly hitting my spot faster than the last time. The passion between us was all that we could think about.

  "I want you to make love to me forever."

  "Then let me give you what you've been begging for."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine. We didn't care if anyone was looking for us. We made love in that tiny closet for what seemed to be hours. Thank got the door was locked.