Chapter 1- Me and My Best Friends

Jennifer P.O.V.

Me and my best friends which their names are J Kitty aka Julia, Catie and Amanada. We are the bestest friends ever. They understand me no matter what, but sometimes they can be weird.

Well J Kitty is the pretty one I mean by that she has to like brush her hair every second. Not a joke. Also she does that weird hand move and that head move its weird. I have weird friend, but they are nice and like I said they understand. She wants to be famous when she is older.

She also has a cute Alaskain Klee Ki the puppy name is Angel. The puppy is about one years old.

Catie is well not the smartest of us. She is LOVES corn dogs and does crazy things. Catie is the person who can't really keep a secret. She is too nice and can't tell a lie. Which can be bad and good it depends what it is. Catie wants to be a superhero when she grows up which is weird, because superheros are not real. Catie has a German Shepherd name Sarah.

Amanada she is the smart one of all of us like really smart. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up. She always comes up with awesome ideas. She can keep a secret. She is like the opposite of Catie, but they get along pretty well.

Well I like the color green and I love organic foods. I love writing music. I do covers on YouTube and yes my friends help me too. I love Vans too. Well I'm pretty messing. I never clean my room. Its always messy.

_____________

Hope you guys like it and sorry its short but it will get longer though. :)

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo