Chapter 18- Wake Up, Sleeping beauty!

James P.O.V.

Well J KItty is getting hate on Twitter and all of that crap. Cause they want me and Halston back together they just don't get it. We broke up for a reason and that reason is for using my money and fame. She is so UGG! Its drives me crazy! She is so annoying and as Demi, Alexa and Katelyn.

"Babe, its time to get up now." I whispered into J Kitty's ear. She is so cute when she is sleeping. Well we both sleep together at night not as having sex. Well, I'm a virgin okay? I think its embarrassing that I'm 23 years old and still a virgin. Not even the guys know about this. They have asked me but I never told them.

"James, I don't want to wake up or do anything." J Kitty said then grabs a pillow and puts it over her head and I chuckle at her. I grab the pillow that's covering her head.

"HEY!" she said and I sticked out my tongue.

"Wakey, wakey, sleeping beauty." I said while smiling and chuckling at her. Then she grabbed a pillow and throw it at me while giggling.

"Ooh, see how it is." I said while smirking then grabs a wet gun. We have wet guns EVERYWHERE! Not a joke. Me and the guys do a l0ot of pranks especial on tour.

"James, don't you dare!" she said.

"Well, will you get up then?" I said while holding the wet gun and about to squirt it her. Well the water gun has no water in it I didn't get to water in yet. But she doesn't know that though.

"Fine, I'm up." she said then gets up and she is wearing these cute Pjs with white and red hearts on them.

"Okay and the water gun didn't have any water in it anyways." I said while chuckles and winking. I left the room so she can get dress for the day. Ooh, great I just remember it's Monday that means I have to make breakfast today. Yep, me and guys take turns who makes breakfast. I like Carlos cooking because Logan burns his food and Kendall is an organic person. That's why. J Kitty comes out of the room while I'm making breakfast for everyone.

"Hey, sleeping beauty." I said while smiling at her.

"Hey, and what are you making." she asked and I chuckle.

"Breakfast." I said with a wink.

___________

I hope you guys like it. :) next it's Carlos P.O.V. I still can't believe that I'm almost to chapter 20 this is Crazy lol.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo