Chapter 17- Her

Kendall P.O.V.

UGG! Why did you have to come back in life again and ruin it, KATELYN! She is so annoying and last time a dated her she used me for the money and fame! SERIOUSLY! Man, I hate her so much that very time I think about pisses me off. She think she is all that, but isn't! She is a fucking whore!

________

A/N: I love Katelyn Tarver and I would never hate her and its just a fanfic. :)

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo

________

"I love you so much." I whispered into my beautiful Jennifer ear. We are watching Grown Ups 2 together and cuddling together. She is so beautiful that its hurts. I don't know what I would without her. She is the love of my life. She is different in a good way.

_______

A/N: Sorry again but Grown Ups 2 is AMAZING! Its so funny you should watch it. :D

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo

_______

"I love you too, Kenny." Jennifer said softly while smiling. I smiled back. Kenny is a nickname that Jennifer calls me and I like it. And I love it when she smiles she is just so cute. No one can stop making me love and feel for Jennifer and I mean no one. I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

"You're so cute when you are smiling and blushing, babe." I said and holding her tightly and then I kiss her neck softly and she giggles.

"Kenny, its tickles." she said while a little giggling at the end.

"I see." I said while smirking.

"Kenny, you are such a dork." she said teasingly.

"And like I said, I'm your dork." I said while winking.

"And what a flirt too." she said teasingly again and giggling.

"I'm only a flirt when it comes to you." I said then I kiss her and she kisses back, and forth. Me and Jennifer are on my bed well was watching Grown Ups 2. Now we are making out she is underneath me and I'm on top of her. Damn! Her lips are so soft and sweet. Once a kiss her I can't control myself. She is like my own drug. She stopped me and she is breathing heavy as me too. I look into those beautiful eyes. She looked back.

________

Sorry guy with all of the author's notes and I need your guys opinion for when I have Kendall or Jennifer P.O.V. should I make it dirty or no? Comment below, please.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo