Chapter 2- The Mall

J Kitty P.O.V.

Me, Jennifer, Catie and Amanada are going to the mall to shop. YAYA! I love shopping! Well I love shopping and well they don't love it as much as I do. oh well their loss.

~At The Mall~

I'm at JCPenney its my favorite place to shop. I love fashion and music its my life.

"Hey J Kitty how about this?" Jennifer said while holding up a green and blue plaid shirt.

"Cute, but its not something I would wear but it will look good on you," I said while smiling. Jennifer sometimes asks from fashion stuff. I know what she likes and well we like different things, but we do have a lot in common.

"Haha, thanks J Kitty and I'm going to try this on," Jennifer said while walking to the changing rooms. After that I started looking for clothes that I like then I saw this red laced dress. Cute. It costs $25 dollars. Not bad. I went to the dressing rooms and tried it on. It fits. Perfect. I put back on my clothes and walked out of the dressing rooms and bumped into someone. Then I fell down.

"Ooh sorry its my fault I bumped into you," I said.

"Its okay and plus its my fault," he said while helping me get up.

"Thanks," I said then looking into his brown eyes. He looks like someone who I know. But who?

"No problem, and I'm James. James Maslow." He said while smiling. That's how I know him. He is James David Maslow from BTR. He is cuter in person. Yes, James is my celebrity crush and he is standing right next to me.

"I know who you are you are from BTR," I said while smiling. Damn, he is super cute.

"Haha yeah, let me guess you are a fan?" He asked me. A fan? What? No. I'm a MaslowLover and a Rusher. Duh!

"Nope, a Maslowlover and a Rusher." I said while smiling with proudness.

"Haha a Maslowlover. Well this is your lucky day." He said while smiling and showing his dimples. Those dimples are to die for.

"Haha yeah, so what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well I was shopping with the guys and we have a concert here tonight." He said. A concert here? The rest of the guys are here? Where are they?

"So where are the rest of the guys?" I asked. He pointed at them across the store.

"Cool," I said.

"Yep, so what your name?" He asked.

"Its Julia, but you can call me J Kitty." I said while smiling. THE JAMES DAVID KNOWS MY NAME! YAYA!

"Wow, that's a cool name. I like that name J Kitty." he said while smiling at me. He thinking my name is cool and he likes it! THE BEST DAY EVER! And the way he said my name I got butterflies in my stomach.

"So do you want to get some coffee J Kitty?" he asked.

"Sure, I would love too," I said while smiling. YAYA! I'm spending time with James.

__________________

I hope you guys like it. and YAYA Julia and James are talking to each other. :D

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo