Author's Note

It's been a long time since I have updated and I truly and sincerely apologize to everyone. This year has not been my best. I had lost the motivation to continue this book earlier. This had been going on for the past three months , when one day  I received a phone call from my friend persuading me to look up my wall. At first I was quite confused as to which wall she was talking about . When I checked my wattpad wall I was still clueless and that's when she squealed at me and said my book was #80 in paranormal.  To say I was shocked is an understatement.
I didn't believe it but yesterday when my friend called me up again ,I saw that it was #19. Holy shit!
Thank you soo much guyz. I don't know how to express myself right now. I thought my book was going downhill after a few chapters but I  guess not. So I will update the next chapter immediately after this.
Although I won't have a fixed updating schedule I would be sure to update at least twice or thrice a month. Hope you guyz will stick with me throughout. 

Previously on The Prophecy,
Joanna got partnered with her crush Tae min. Neraya getting suspicious on Nicholas' s absence. She went to the library to search about the wolves in the woods...

I am not good in giving summaries. 😜
Hope you will enjoy .
Love,
N