I don't feel pain

The tree branch snapped and came plummeting to the hard forest floor. Just seconds earlier a small 12 year old was hanging from the thin tree branch and now he's face first on the floor.

"Owww-" The demon looked up and groaned. He rubbed blood from his nose off his face and sat up. "Is it normal to bleed like this?" He showed his bloody hand to Wirt. He backed away in disgust. "Ew no get that away Bipper." He shooed his hand away and continued studying their surroundings.

"But it hurts." The demon stood up and wiped off dirt from his suit.  It honestly did hurt. His face was burning and his nose was bleeding. They continued walking down the dark path. There was some long silence between them until Bipper spoke up.

"Is this what people call pain?" He thought of it as a serious question but Wirt just laughed. "Hey, this is serious it really hurts-" He covered his nose and looked up at the taller one.

"Yes. It is. I thought we talked about emotions and pain?-" Wirt asked. Bipper says he loves pain and has no emotions but thats clearly a lie. Bipper wiped blood on his suit. "Yeah, and you just talked about your emotions. I want to know about mine-" Bipper's eyes widened when he realized what he said. "I mean- other... human emotions...."

Wirt sighed in annoyance. "Ok tell me what you feel." He stopped walking and looked down at Bipper. "Ok. For starters I feel like I'm gonna pass out. And second my entire face feels like it's on fire."