Melt him down

The wall of ice was soon gone after the blue flames emerged. And wow what a sight. The forest trees had little ice crystals on the leaves and the ground was covered with a foot of snow and ice. In reality it was turning into slush now.

"How hard was it snowing last night?" Wirt wrapped his cloak tighter around his body. As soon as the ice wall was gone, he immediately felt a wave of freezing air. Bipper was right. It's never this cold in Oregon summers.

"This is not normal snow." Bipper picked up a handful of snow. "I can feel the power pulsing through this...What ever it is, it's on a thin line between fun and dark magic."

Wirt didn't like the sound of that. Tracking down the beast is enough adventure for him and now some magically snow that trapped them in a cave? Without Bipper's fire, they would have been in there for god knows how long? He really did regret staying in that cave and passing the snow off as nothing.

His timing was great.

Suddenly a beam of ice hit Bipper in the chest. He flew backwards into the cave and hit head first to the ground. Everything was a blur after that. Wirt barely remembered running into the cave to take cover. Or when the attacker walked in to freeze Bipper's unconscious body and then drag Wirt out of the cave.

"You look like a good warrior."

-

Wirt woke up with a start. Panic hit as soon as he realized he was alone in another cave except this one was bigger and looked like the walls were made of ice.

His cloak and hat were gone too. In replacement of his cloak he had big heavy armor that was twice his size. The metal of the chestplate made him even colder than he already has. He couldn't feel his nose or fingers.

"Ah, the first of my army as awoken."

Wirt whipped his head around to the source of the cracking voice. In his surprise a teenager stood there.

The kid had nothing but a shirt, jeans and a blue cape. No wonder he had a blue tint to his skin and long blonde hair. The most noticeable thing about him was his metal arm and bear hood with a crown on top. The crown had glowing red rubies.

"Your army?" Wirt looked around for Bipper only to find he wasn't there.

"I can see you're looking for your friend." The kid had tears in his eyes. "I had friends but they too had to leave. They were not strong enough. They couldn't HELP THEMSELVES!" The tears he was holding back came flooding down. "But I can help you be strong. Then you can fight for your friends. FIGHT THE BATTLES THEY COULD NOT-"

Fire. Blue fire. It was everywhere. Bipper was here and he looked pissed.

"YOU FROZE ME? HOW ABOUT I BURN YOU." Bipper shot his flames at the crying kid. It just didn't look right.

"Bipper stop!" Wirt tackled him down. The flames hit the kid's crown.

"NO. WAIT-!" The kid's crown flew off him and he went into a new stage of panic. "My powers! I- I need that crown for m-my army!" Wirt grabbed the kid's arm just in time before he grabbed the crown and Bipper started attacking again.

"Who are you and what is it you are doing here?" Wirt tightened his grip. The kid whinced and cried more.

"I- My name... my n-name is..." Bipper got off the floor to watch. "My name is.. My name is Finn!"