Tis' but a flesh wound

Pain was something that Bipper usually liked. The tingly feeling he gets when he scraps a knee is comforting. Reminds him that's he's no longer a two-dimensional dorito with the name of 'Bill'.

This kind of pain was different.

His chest was bleeding and he kept trying to swallow his own blood so it doesn't come out like vomit. Those horns on that creature were a good two or three inches wide.

He tried ignored the piecing pain and slowly tired to crawl away from the bull-like animal. Dirt beneath his nails, and his hair looking far worse than when he woke up this morning.

The bull was so close. Bip could almost feel his breath on his neck. This was it. The end. This is where his story comes to an end.

Or maybe not. He is a demon.

Bipper whipped around with as much force as possible and shot his hands forward towards the bull. The bull whined and went up in blue flames seconds later. Only dark grey ashes left of it.

-

Before, Wirt was passed out from a hard shove from the bull. The bull stabbed Bipper and he was sure Bip died. Until he saw unusual colored flames in the corner of his eye.

He turned just in time to see the bull turn to ashes revealing Bipper, wincing in pain. Bipper saw Wirt and did his best to smirk at him.

"I just saved your hide. Your  welcome." Bipper mused holding his chest.