PLAY HIDE AND SEEK?

You and Ib, of course, ran.

You ran to the blue door that was where you woke up, you shakily put the key in the hole and unlocked it, sprinting into the next room and slamming the door shut.

"That was so creepy." Ib states, staring at the green wall, you nod in agreement.

You were now in a green corridor that had paintings of many bugs. There was a sign on the floor.

Beware the edges.

"What do you think that means?" Ib asks you, you shrug.

"Probably something to scare us, let's go." You take a hold of Ib's hand and start walking up the corridor, as you walked, something from the wall grabbed onto your leg and scratched you, you and Ib jumped back, falling over.

"Beware the edges." You nod to yourself, you looked down at the purple rose Ib had given you and noticed that a petal had fell, leaving four petals left on the rose.

You stand up with Ib and carefully tip-toe up the corridor, four more hands appearing from the walls, you and Ib carefully avoid all of them, when you pass the hands, you notice a painting on the wall.

"A painting of an ant." Ib goes on her tip-toes to get a closer look at the painting, you get close to the painting and poke it.

"Huh...? It looks like it can come off of the wall." You carefully take the painting off of the wall for no reason.

"Let's go along here." Ib pulls you along the right side of the corridor, which leads to a door, you and Ib walk through the door and find a hole in the floor.

"We can't pass with this hole." Ib sighs, tapping her foot, she quickly turns her head to you.

"The painting!" She cheers, snatching the painting from you and placing it down, happily walking across the poor ant.

"Ib, you tore it!" You scold her as you ever so carefully walk over the painting, only causing a slight more tear.

"There's a key!" Ib grins as she runs over to the green key lying on the floor, she goes to pick it up but stops herself as she looks up and notices a headless mannequin.

"Maybe... If we take it slowly and... Run!" You grabbed the key and as soon as you did, you grabbed onto Ib's wrist and you ran back into the room, sprinting across the painting and out of the room, you stood silently for a moment with your head against the door, listening for any movement.

"I don't think any things coming." You say, assuring Ib that the two of you were now safe, Ib sighs and nods, she starts walking ahead of you and goes to the green door.

"Can I get the key?" She asks you, you stood staring at the floor for a few seconds until you shook your head quickly and handed Ib the green key, she unlocks the door and the two of you walk into the new room.

It was a small room, yellow, and it had a cat shaped wall, there were two small halls that led to bigger rooms.

"What's this?" You ask walking up to the cat wall and noticing a fish shaped hole in the wall.

"Let's go in here!" Ib grabs onto your wrist and pulls you into the room on the right.

There were curtains.

Many, many curtains.

There was something standing next to you and Ib, it had red eyes and didn't move a muscle, you and Ib decided to ignore it until some text popped up below it.

Play hide and seek?