BLESSED

"Any ideas?" Garry asks you and Ib, Ib shakes her head in defeat.

"We run, like literally, bolt up to the top and see if there's anything we need, if there isn't, we bolt back down." You explain enthusiastically.

"... Are you serious?" Ib looks up at you with a disappointed look on her face.

"Yeah! We quickly look around and if we don't find anything, we run!" You look at the both of them with hope in your eyes.

"{Y/N}, you're literally bleeding out from your leg." Garry states, pointing down at the scratch on your leg, you shrug.

"Shhh, I'm fine! Come on, let's go!" You were about to run/limp your way to victory, but Garry had grabbed you by the collar of your shirt.

"Me and Ib will go, you stay here and shout if any mannequins come towards us." Garry tells you slowly, treating you like a child. He takes a hold of Ib's hand and starts making his way through the maze, you huff.

After about two minutes, you noticed Ib and Garry running towards you, signalling for you to open the door, you did and the two of them went tumbling out, you followed behind them and slowly closed the door.

"Did you find anything?" You ask the two of them, Ib shrugs.

"We found a switch, but we weren't- Oh, wait, never mind." Ib stops herself as you had found a door that you didn't think was originally here, you walked into it.

There were four sculptures, Wine sofa, Melancholy, Puzzle and Feeling.

Everyone's eyes quickly went to Feeling as all of you thought the same thing, you all walked over to it and started looking around it.

Of course, behind the tree you had found a silver ring.

"Isn't that... A wedding ring?" Garry asks, kneeling down next to you and investigating the ring, you nod.

"{Y/N}, wasn't there a bride painting back there?" Ib asks you as she points to the door. You nod frantically as you and Garry stand up, you grab onto Ib's wrist as you run out of the room and down the Grieving Bride and the Grieving Groom.

Once you get there, you run over to the Grieving Brides Left Hand and quickly place the ring on its ring finger, you look over to the paintings and notice that the bride and the groom both had big happy grins on their faces, the bride throws up a bouquet of flowers and they land on the floor in front of you.

You quickly grabbed the flowers and looked up and the paintings of the bride and groom, you noticed the text below them had changed.

Blessed bride & blessed groom