COUPLE

You, Ib and Garry make your way over to the mirror, the three of you staring into it, there was nothing special about it, a simple mirror that was able to fit all of Garry in it, considering his height. You shrugged to yourself as the three of you turned around, Garry shrieked when a mannequin was blocking the door.

"What the... When did this get into the room...?" Garry quickly shakes off the shriek he had just let out and questions the mannequins presence.

You wonder around the room, wondering what to do as the mannequin was unmovable. Ib decided to go back to the mirror, you and Garry follow her. When looking in the mirror, you and Ib noticed something on Garry's shoulder, Garry noticed it too.

"... Hm?" It took Garry a moment, but when he turned around he screamed and fell to the floor as the mannequin was right behind him.

"You... Why, you...!" Garry was suddenly very angry, he lifts his leg to kick the mannequin head, you quickly run over to him.

"Don't!" You tell him, he furrows his eyebrows until he looks over at Ib, who nodded in agreement with you.

"... Right, that was immature of me..." Garry says, embarrassed.

The three of you walk out of the room and Ib decided to take the lead, you and Garry were extremely surprised.

Ib led you to a door that you had never seen and that was when Garry stepped forward and unlocked the door.

You all stepped into the room and the first thing you noticed was how it was messy, a random couch in the middle of the room, some stools and bookcases all around the room.

But there was something that stood out to both you and Ib, it was a painting.

Couple.