GARRY

(Hello! I'm just here to say that I'm going to start adding Ib fan art and pictures in the chapters. Not for any real reason, just because I can.
Also this will be kind of a long chapter.)

You stared at the red door intensely, assuming the worst as you carefully walked over to the door, keeping Ib close behind you, you unlocked the door, just as you were about to open it, you turned to Ib.

"Okay, Ib, listen to me carefully, if we get in there and there's a rose, I want you to sprint and get it as fast as you can, if there's a painting in there, I'll try my best to distract it." You explained clearly to Ib, she nods understandingly and you turn around, slowly opening the door.

You and Ib carefully stepped inside and the both of you froze as you saw a painting on a lady in blue munching away on a blue rose.

"As soon as I get her over hear, you get the rose." You whisper to Ib, Ib was staring at the painting, you sighed as you made your way towards it, it noticed you and came crawling towards you, Ib quickly made her way over to the rose and she grabbed it, you hadn't truly thought this through because you were now right in front of the painting that was out to kill you.

It had grabbed a hold of your leg and you shrieked as you tried to kick it away, it had long claws and scratched down from your knee to your ankle, ripping your, jeans.

You cried out in pain as it was off of you for a moment, you took this opportunity to grab Ib who was standing almost impatiently at the door and run out, slamming the door shut behind you.

"{Y/N}! Your leg!" Ib suddenly notices your scratched leg, you scoff.

"Oh, this? This is nothing!" You laugh sheepishly, scratching the back of your neck.

Of course it wasn't nothing, but if you told Ib that, you'd make her worry, and you couldn't make your little sister worry.

As soon as you and Ib felt relaxed, your heard a banging noise on the window, the two of you slowly looked up at the window as it smashed and the lady in blue jumped out from it.

You and Ib quickly scurried out of the corridor and to where the case was, you were about to put your own purple rose in the vase, but Ib had beaten you to it and put the blue rose in the vase.

You sighed as Ib took the now blue rose out of the vase and the vase suddenly went from blue to grey.

"There's no water?!" You exclaim as your eyebrow twitches.

"Maybe the blue rose took all the water?" Ib asks herself as she looks down at the roses on her hand, you shrug and shake your head.

"I don't care, let's go." You take Ib's hand and walk through to the man lying on the floor.

You were extremely irritated by the fact that his rose had taken all the water, meaning you still had to limp around with your scratched up leg.

"Hey, here's your rose." You take the blue rose from Ib and place it down in front of the man.

"... What's this? The pains gone..." The man lifts himself up, you and Ib studied his face.

He looked as if he was in his late teens, early 20s, he had light purple hair that was all messy and he had a dark blue jacket that was slightly ripped at the sleeves.

"Eeek!" He quickly gets himself up and takes many steps back from you and Ib.

"Wh... What is it NOW?! There's... nothing left for you to take, I tell you!" He shouts dramatically as he points at you and Ib.

"What...?" You and Ib managed to say at the same time.

"Wait... Dear me, could you be, someone from the gallery...?!" The man asks, his face filling with shock.

"Yes! Are you someone from the gallery?!" You had sudden hope in your voice.

"Yes! Oh, thank heavens! There's someone here besides me!" The man cheers.

"Yeah... It's kind of confusing, we came through an exhibit and things sort of spiralled from there..." You state sadly.

"Ah... It would seem we wound up in very similar situations, I have to say... Even down to these roses. Wounds appear on me when my rose loses a petal." The man was now standing next to you and Ib, you took this opportunity to hold up your rose that was missing two petals and you pointed down to the deep scratch marks on your leg.

"Oh, God!" The man shouts, disgusted.

"That was from getting your rose back, you're welcome." You cross your arms bitterly.

"Thank you for getting it back." He smiles kindly, huff stubbornly, not making eye contact with the man.

"Oh, I still haven't asked your name. My, that was rude of me!" The man suddenly realises.

"I'm Ib, and this is my big sister, {Y/N}!" In introduces the two of you to the man.

"Well, my names Garry."