MANNEQUIN HEAD

"This was a photo that I saw in the gallery..." Garry tells you and Ib as he stares carefully at The hanged man, you nod.

"It looks creepy..." Ib goes on her tiptoes to look at the painting.

"It has a number on it!... Five, six, two, nine!" Ib reads out, proud of herself that she was able to help in something.

"Ib, it's upside down its six, two, nine, five." You read, the numbers were on the man that was hanging upside downs shirt.

Ib sighs depressingly as the three of you make your way away from The hanged man and to a nearby door.

How many paintings of women are there in this room?

"Shit..." You shake your head, not knowing the answer.

"Well, let's check." Garry starts walking around the room. You shake your head again.

"Let's look I'm here, Ib." You take a hold of Ib's hand as you walk to the door only a few steps away, leaving Garry to do his own thing.

What's the password?

"Oh!" You jump up excitedly as you quickly type in the numbers 6295.

There was a sound and the door had unlocked, you and Ib walked in and shut the door behind you.

In the room, there was a stool and a canvas, there was also a table with a vase on it.

"{Y/N}, there's some holes in the ground." Ib was kneeling down looking at four small holes in the ground, she then looked at the small table with the vase.

"Move that over here." She orders, you furrow your eyebrows, but still, you push the table to where Ib was, there was a clicking sound.

"We done... Something." She stands up, you nod in agreement, just then, Garry bursts into the room.

"... Are you okay?" You ask, Garry was panting and pushing all his weight against the door.

"I am not okay! Five of those things chased me and I thought you two were following me, but you were here?!" Garry scolds the two of you, you snort, but Ib looks up at Garry apologetically.

"Unfortunately, I didn't find out how many paintings of them there were, but, I found this!" Garry proudly holds up a grey key, you walk over to him and snatch it out of his hand.

"Let's use this... Somewhere." You were totally unsure of where to go, that was when Garry decided to snatch the key back from you.

"I know where to go!" He states proudly, you furrow your eyebrows as you carefully follow him out of the room, Ib following behind.

Garry looked around as you all left the room, as did you, but you had gotten a fright and knocked over a stool due to seeing a mannequin head.

"That wasn't there earlier!" You shout, Ib and Garry attempt to hold back their laughter as you put the stool back in place and begin speed walking away from the many painting chasing the three of you.

You had found a room that had nothing in it, well, that was what you thought.

"A mirror!" Ib points to the mirror at the end of the room, how did you not notice it before?