THE LADY IN BLUE

"This books sticking out." Ib states, pointing at the small book.

"Then push it in." You tell her, she nods and pushes the book back in its place with her finger, there was a sound.

You and Ib carefully make your way through the door, you were greeted with a corridor with a vase. You and Ib put both of your roses in the case and you suddenly felt refreshed.

"Let's go this way." You hold onto Ib's hand as you point to the right side of the corridor, you and Ib happily make your way down the corridor until you notice something strange.

"Is he okay?" Ib tugs on the bottom of your shirt and asks you quietly, you shrug, you furrowed your eyebrows at the man laying face-down on the ground.

"I dunno." You reply bluntly.

"He's holding something in his hand." Ib points to the small shiny thing in his hand.

"I'll... I'll go get it..." You let go of Ib's hand as you walk over to the man lying on the ground and you kneel down.

"Are you okay?" You shout out to the man, the man just groans in reply.

"Should we take it...? I mean, it is his." Ib was looking around nervously, scared that the man would get angry if you took whatever was in his hand.

"We'll come back for him, we just need to take the key and check the other hall corridor." You assure Ib, Ib nods and you pry the mans hand open and take the key out of his hand.

"Let's go." You walk over to Ib and hold her hand again, the two of you walk out of that corridor and I too the next.

You had entered a small space, it had an empty vase, a locked door, a window, and some blue petals laying on the ground.

"Blue petals...? Do you think they're from a rose?" Ib asks curiously, kneeling down and inspecting the rose petals.

"Wait... Rose petals, guy dying on the floor..." You looked up from the rose petals and saw a plate with the name of a painting on it, but there was no painting to be found.

The lady in blue