FOREVER

"The dolls gone!" You shriek, Garry nods, you now weren't sure what to do, you went back to the cords.

"I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Maybe one of these cords will do something that can help us find Ib and Mary?" You say, walking over to the second last cord, Garry protests, but you didn't pay attention, instead, you pulled the cord.

Garry looked up at the ceiling, waiting to see if anything would fall and crush the two of you, but, nothing happened, you grinned with amusement.

You stood in silence for a couple of minutes, until something then did fall from the ceiling.

"I told you something would happen!" Garry tells you, making his way over the the triangle shape that had fallen.

"Shut up! Look! It's the same shape as that hole, you point to the small triangle space in the floor, Garry sighs as he pushes the triangle onto the space in the floor, a nearby door then flung open.

You kept the amused grin on your face as you strolled through the door and up another hall, but your grin quickly fell flat as you saw a doll sitting in front of you, there was writing next to it on the wall.

Garry, {Y/N}...
I don't like being alone...
Take me with you...!

"It knows our names!" You tell Garry, he shakes his head in disbelief, you step away from the writing and he reads it for himself.

The two of you continued up the hall, then, you saw the same doll with more text on the wall.

Hey, why aren't you taking me?

You and Garry shivered as you continued to ignore the doll and kept walking forward.

You turned a corner and saw the doll again.

Why are you ignoring me?
Do you hate me?

"Keep walking." Garry whispers to you, you nod, you see the doll 3 more times.

Hey, play with me!
I know lots of fun things we can do...

I've got lots of friends, too...
I'll introduce you both!

Be here forever...