LIAR!

As soon as you and Ib read the text, the thing disappears.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" You mentally scold yourself for looking at the text.

You and Ib sighed to yourselves as you started looking through the curtains for the thing that wanted to play hide and seek.

You started with the curtain in the top right.

"That's... Very sinister..." You furrow your eyebrows, Ib stares in shock at the painting of the little girl falling to her death.

"Let's look here." You take Ib's hand and take her to the curtain just below the sinister painting.

"See, it's a music note, isn't that nice?" You ask Ib, trying to take her mind off of the disturbing painting she had seen moments ago, Ib nods.

The two of you walked to the curtain next to the music note painting.

Found me, you get a prize.

"A prize?" Ib asks, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

You and Ib walk to the top of the room, finding a painting called A Chefs Talent and also finding a wooden fish head, you thought that it could be important, so you kept it, you and Ib left the room and went into the room on the left.

"Creepy..." Ib looks around at the mannequins, statue heads and boxes covered in dust.

"Come on, there might be something in the boxes." You hold Ib close to you and you start walking toward an open box, as you pass the statue heads, the lights go out.

"Are you serious?!" You shout at the power.

You and Ib were about to leave the room until you noticed that a statue head was moving towards the two of you, you and Ib ran to the back of the room in a panic.

The statue got closer and closer, you thought this was the end for you and Ib, but the statue fell over and smashed.

"There's something in it." Ib kneels down next to the broken statue, picking up a wooden fish tail.

"Maybe if we combine this...and this...we have this!" You take the wooden fish tail from Ib and combine it with the wooden fish head you had picked up from the other room, it automatically clicked that this wooden fish could help you get to your next destination.

"Let's go!" You cheer hopefully as you and Ib run out of the room, you sprint up to the wall and put the wooden fish in the fish shaped hole.

The cat shaped walls eyes opened, and you and Ib heard meowing as a path opened. You and Ib nervously walked through the path.

You were greeted with yellow corridors, a totally white painting, and a painting of a face that spat at you and Ib.

"I've had it here." You shake your head as you and Ib walk away from the spitting painting and over to a piece of paper on the floor.

Just when you've forgotten...

"Forgotten what?" You ask the bit of paper, almost expecting it to reply.

Sadly, it didn't.

You and Ib walked back past the spitting painting and looked again at the totally white painting.

"Hey... There's a number on this." You squint your eyes, your face almost colliding with the painting, you saw a red number.

9

You and Ib walked up the corridor, a hand popping out from the wall and hitting Ib.

The two of you had decided to ignore the creepy dolls and you had walked into The Liars' Room.

Stand in front of the statue, go west 3 steps, then south 1 step. That's the answer!

Said the green one.

Stand in front of the statue, go east 4 steps, then north 2 steps. That's the answer!

Said the brown one.

The one in white speaks the truth!

Said the yellow one.

The only truth-speaker wears green!

Stand in front of the statue, go east 2 steps, then south 2 steps. That's the answer!

The white one tells you.

I agree with the one in yellow!

Said the red one.

As soon as you and Ib had finished reading the text from each painting, you had quickly noticed that none of the paintings agreed with the painting of the woman  dressed in brown.

"There's a door, {Y/N}!" Ib pulls on the end of your shirt and you nod, walking through the yellow door.

There you found a room with a statue and many tiles on the floor.

"Stand in front of the statue..." You start, taking Ib's hand and walking up to the statue.

"Go east 4 steps." Ib continues, the two of you turn east and take four steps.

"Then north 2 steps!" You smile as you and Ib take two steps north.

"This tiles loose." You kneels down and pick the tile up.

4

It was a purple number.

"Come on, let's go see those creepy dolls." You say to Ib, just as you turn around and are about to leave, you hear crashing.

You and Ib carefully walk out the room to be greeted with horror.

All the paintings were covered in red liquid, they were all holding knives, other than the brown one, the painting of the woman in brown was slashed.

LIAR!