MARY

"I don't think this is...good for my mental health..." Garry let's out a deep breath, the three of you quickly speed walk out of the room. As you left, there was more writing on the walls and floor.

A notice to all visitors,
There is a strict ban on fire-starting implements in the gallery.
Please report the use of any matches, lighters, or the like.
Should the use of such implements be reported to the staff.

"That's aimed at specifically you, Garry." You tell the boy, he sighs and you laugh as the three of you continue to walk down the corridor, you find red footprints on the floor and they led to another door that you had missed before, you were the first to walk through the door, and also the first to fall due to the fright you had gotten from the girl that appeared in front of you, she also falls back.

You both scream in confusion.

Ib and Garry then walk in, and stare at the two of you with a confused expression, you stand up.

"Are you two okay?!" Garry asks, rushing over to the two of you, you nod standing up, you held your hand out and the girl grabbed onto it, you helped her up.

She quickly stands up and takes a few steps back.

"Hey, are you... Could you be one of the visitors to the gallery?!" Garry asks the girl, she was quiet for a moment, then nodded quickly.

"As I thought... I'm Garry, and this girl is Ib, and the girl that crashed into you is {Y/N}." Garry introduces the three of you to the girl, you slap his arm, you didn't crash into her, the two of you just collided.

"We were in the art gallery, but then somehow found ourselves lost in this place... So now we're trying to find a way out. Presumably, you're doing the same?" Garry questions the girl.

"I... I was looking to see if there was anyone else too... I wanted to get out, so I..." The girl finally decides to speak up.

"Ah, I knew it! Well, would you like to come with us?" Garry offers, the girl nods quickly and makes her way over to the three of you, standing next to you, you all begin to walk down the corridor.

"Oh, by the way, what's your name?" You ask the girl as she walked happily next to you.

"Mary..."