IB

"Is that...?" Ib's voice becomes quiet, you shake your head.

"Why would it be?" You try to reassure both her and yourself that it was not your parents in the painting.

"Am I missing something here?" Garry asks, you shake your head as you and Ib stare at the painting curiously, Ib then nods.

"That's our mom and dad!" She confirms, Garry's jaw drops.

"Well... They do resemble the two of you. But why would such a painting be down here?" Garry questions, you and Ib shrug.

"Where do you think they are?" Ib asks, you and Garry look at each other.

"Maybe... Maybe they're somewhere looking for us... Somewhere." Your voice wonders as you notice a book case.

"We should move that." You tell Garry and Ib.

"Why?" Garry asks.

"I don't know, I've just got a feeling." You shrug as you make your way over to it.

"What way do you want it?" Garry asks, sighing.

"Any way, it just feels out of place." You say, Garry shrugs as he pushes it to the left.

"Seems better." You say, that was when you heard Ib trying to open the door.

"It won't open." She states.

"That's weird... I'm sure we left it open." As you say that, a loud thud is heard from the other side of the door.

"Ib, get away from the door, somethings there." Garry orders Ib, she nods, stepping back from the door.

As the three of you looked at each other, panicked, you heard glass smash, you turned around to see one of the paintings had broken through the window, another through the wall.

"The hole in the wall!" You grab onto Ib's hand and run through the hole, Garry quickly follows behind.

The three of you were back in the corridor, getting chased by most of the paintings that were once on the walls and now the headless mannequins, you all ran around in a panic before coming across an open door.

The three of you ran through the door and Garry slammed it shut, you were now I'm a corridor with many paintings of a face, they got more deranged the further you walked down the corridor. Garry stopped to breathe for a minute.

"That should be...far enough... I think... We certainly showed them!" His sudden change in emotion caused Ib to jump, she fell to her knees, you raised an eyebrow and kneeled down next to her.

"Well then... Let's keep go... Ib?" Garry turns around to face the two of you.

"Oh my, what is it? Are you okay?" He joins to two of you on the floor, that was when Ib fell, landing face first on the floor.

"Ib!" You shout out in panic, both you and Garry try calling out to her, but she gave no response.