NO LEAVING EVER

You and Garry had carried Ib to a nearby room and lay her down on the floor.

"Give her your jacket." You order Garry, he furrows his eyebrows.

"Why?" He asks.

"It's cold and it's a gentlemen thing to do, give her your jacket." You repeat yourself, Garry sighs as he takes his jacket off and puts it over Ib.

Then, you waited.

You didn't have anything to tell you the time, so you didn't know how long it took for Ib to wake up, but it felt like forever.

She sat up slowly, looking around the room, you sprinted towards her.

"Ib! Are you alright? How are you feeling?" You drop a bomb of questions onto her.

"I had a nightmare..." She says quietly, you sigh.

"You poor thing, I can't say I'm surprised... Being exposed to such frightful sights...you know... Ib, would you take a look in the pocket of that coat?" Garry suddenly asks Ib, you stare as Ib takes a piece of candy out of the coat pocket.

"You can have that. Feel free to eat it. Let's rest here a while longer before we set out again." Garry tells Ib, you hold onto Garry's hand and take him to the other side of the room.

"Since when were you nice?" You ask him.

"Since always." He replies.

"Well... Thanks, she seems alright now..." You look over at Ib as she stared at the large painting on the wall, holding onto Garry's jacket.

"No problem." Garry shrugs, you smile as you let go of Garry's hand, making your way over to Ib, you noticed she was reading something on the wall.

"What are you reading, Ib?" You ask, taking the jacket from her hands, you begin to read the writing on the wall.

Rules of the Art Gallery
No loud conversation
No photography
No food or drink
No touching the displays
No fountain pens

No leaving ever