The Promise Ring

Now this one takes place at McKinley and Christmas break is hours away. This scene was also deleted (I HAVE NO FRICKEN IDEA WHY! THIS SCENE WAS PERFECT!!!) but regardless, this will be a cute story soooo enjoy, peeps!

Kurt's point of view

It had been a long but fun day. Artie and the Glee club put on a holiday special which Blaine and I starred in with Rachael and Mercedes. And we went to sing at a homeless shelter so I'm glad what we did for them, but I don't know there was something up with me. And I think Blaine knows it. Class ended and it was almost time to leave.
"Hey! Smile. Christmas break is only hours away." Blaine said cheerfully.
I supposed he was right. "I know. And I'm happy how the special turned out and I'm glad what we did you know for the shelter. But I don't know there's something about the holiday season that makes me a little melancholy." I said. "Really?" Asked Blaine. I nodded. "So it's not the fact the Liz Taylor jewelry auction ended at midnight last night." Asked Blaine.
Of course he knew what was bothering me. "And I was top bidder on every item." I said a little mad.
"Kurt those things sold for like millions of dollars how are you supposed to afford-". I cut Blaine off by saying, "-The the Edith Head Ivories Necklace."
"Uh or any of it. Granted no one can figure out how you manage to afford half your outfits anyway." Blaine said.
"I have an eye for bargains." I answered. He nodded. "I know it was auction porn. It was just a fantasy but it was so hot." I said. Blaine took me aside and said "I think this year we should be thankful for the things that we DO have. Not the things that we don't have. Which is why..." Blaine took out a tiny box from his bag. "I know that our relationship has reached a new level this year so..."
I cut him off again by. "If that's an engagement ring my answer is yes!"
He giggled. "Kurt just open the box." He said. I open the box to find a ring shaped like a little bow tie that appeared to be made out of gum wrappers. "It's a promise ring. I made it out of gum wrappers, juicy fruit-"
I once again cut him off. "My favorite. I said and sighed. Is that a bow tie?"
Blaine nodded. "But but, what are you promising?" I asked. "To always love you. To...defend you even if I know you're wrong. To surprise you. To...always pick up your phone call no matter what I'm doing. To...bake you cookies at least twice a year. And to...kiss you wherever and whenever you want. But mostly just to make sure you remember perfectly imperfect you are." I looked down at the ring and smiled. "Now I know it's not something Elizabeth Taylor would have worn but-" I cut him off for the last time. "-I love it!" I said and gave him a huge hug. "Merry Christmas. It's our first Christmas together."
"The first of many." Blaine said. And we walked off hand in hand.